Un gran fallo en la Ruta 120 de Hoenn / A great bug in Route 120 of Hoenn

La ruta 120 de Hoenn normalmente tiene a NPCs Entrenadores que te desafían durante tu viaje y un NPC pacíficos, como la señora que te regala unas bayas. El punto es que cuando pasas por enfrente de estos o le hablas a los NPCs, el texto que muestran es el mismo que muestran, cuando son derrotados o en el caso de la NPC pacifica, te entrego las bayas, en la primera vez que lo haces. Acabo de comprobar que SON TODOS ELLOS EN LA RUTA, TODOS EXCEPTO LOS OBJETOS Y LOS POKES ESCONDIDOS, así que esta vez no puedo ofrecer fotos y como consecuencia, serian demasiadas, por lo que no deseo saturar este post con tantas de ellas. Parece que esta relacionado con la estacion del otoño. Podrian verificarlo y ver si realmente necesita ser reparado? gracias

Hoenn Route 120 usually have NPC Trainers who challenge you during your journey and a peaceful NPC, like the lady who gives you some berries. The point is that when you pass in front of these or talk to NPCs, the text that they show is the same as what they show when they're defeated or in the case of the peaceful NPC, I gives you the berries, in the first time you do it . I just checked that THEY ARE ALL OF THEM ON THE ROUTE, ALL EXCEPT ITEMS AND HIDDEN POKEMON, so this time I can't offer photos and as a consequence, there would be too many, so I don't want to saturate this post with so many of them. It seems to be related it to fall season. Could you check them and see if they really needs to be repaired? thank you

Edited by MateusDelCaribe

¿Se refiere al texto  de los NPC?, están predeterminados por la ROM que usted usa, si quiere otro tipo de conversación, cambie la ROM, eso resolverá su problema. 

EN

Spoiler

Are you referring to the text of the NPCs? They are predetermined by the ROM you use, if you want another type of conversation, change the ROM, that will solve your problem.

Posted (edited)

mas bien a que ni me desafian. Los de la siguiente ruta y la previa no tienen este problema. Y luego pasa como si los hubieras enfentados ya, aunque realmente no paso, o sea que nunca llegue mas alla del 1er puente de esa ruta y salio esto cuando trato de avanzar

Rather, they don't even challenge me. Those on the next route and the previous route it haven't this problem. And then happens as if you had already confronted them, although it didn't really happen, meaning I never got beyond the 1st bridge of thes route and this came out when I try to advance.

Edited by MateusDelCaribe

I can confirm this. I came past Route 120 in the Hoenn storyline an the trainers weren't fightable. They all display their defeated text by default instead.

I think it's a Pokemmo bug and has no connection with the Rom used.

Edited by Lupy
  • Elizn locked this topic