Una tarea muy dificil / A very difficult task

Hace una semana, me propuse comenzar a experimentar una forma de pasar a todas las regiones a la vez y claro, una vez conseguidas las 4 medallas necesarias para usar el Barco de las Regiones. Es algo bien difícil y mas con el mismo equipo pokémon. Entendí que la clave, era avanzar en cada región 1 medalla, para aprovechar los limites de nivel a mi favor. Como empecé en Sinnoh, tenia que esperar a llegar a Ciudad Pradera, y entonces empezó lo bueno. Gracias a que estoy estudiando los limites de nivel de cada región, puedo tener éxito quedándome por debajo al nivel limite y así seguir teniendo un equipo pokémon de alto rendimiento y nivel para lo que es la historia. Mi estrategia tiene estos resultados del día 13 de marzo:

Spoiler

EN: A week ago, I decided to start experimenting with a way to go to all the regions at once and of course, once I had obtained the 4 medals necessary to use the Ship of Regions. It's something very difficult and even more so with the same Pokémon team. I understood that the key was to advance is 1 medal in each region, to take advantage of level limits in my favor. Since I started in Sinnoh, I had to wait to get to Prairie City and then the good stuff began. Thanks to the fact that I'm studying the level limits of each region, I can be successful by staying below the level limit and thus continue having a high-performance and high-level Pokémon team for what history is. My strategy has these results from March 13:

Week1.jpg.ba3854f372796f2f58ab3d03827204a6.jpg

Edited by MateusDelCaribe
  • MateusDelCaribe changed the title to Una tarea muy dificil / A very difficult task

Honestly I don't think it's worth it because of the time you waste walking back again; when you start a new region you have to go to your home town so your mom teleports back, unless you made it to the harbor town already. 

For me personally i always use a Staryu and sweep all the region and just rebreed it (modest + 28+ spatk and speed) and repeat. It should take around 15 mins to ev train it and 10 more if you wanna get it to 20 (0 medals cap).  

But if you're trying it for a challenge, check the gym caps (taken from https://pokemmohub.com/)

Screenshot_20240315_003914_Chrome.jpg

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Si es por cosa de tiempo, lo tengo controlado. Soy de esos que se toman su tiempo para todo, de los que van lento para ser más eficaz. Gracias a eso hoy, hice 4 medellas en 4 regiones distintas. Me propuse usar un solo equipo para evitarme tener que volver a criar.

On 3/15/2024 at 3:40 AM, ClosedBox said:

Honestly I don't think it's worth it because of the time you waste walking back again

Spoiler

Y realmente ahí no te equivocas, es mas tardío y difícil. Agradezco tu consejo.👍

If it's a time issue, I've it under control. I'm one of those who take their time for everything, one of those who go slowly for to be more effective. Thanks to that today, I made 4 medals in 4 different regions. I decided to use only one team to avoid having to breed again.

On 3/15/2024 at 3:40 AM, ClosedBox said:

Honestly I don't think it's worth it because of the time you waste walking back again;

And really you're not wrong there, it's later and more difficult. I appreciate your advice.👍

Sin.jpg.3ea5f06f3c04ce7dfaa0cd86354b2837.jpg

image.png

Posted (edited)

ENGLISH

Spoiler
13 hours ago, ClosedBox said:

after you unlock Fly on regions

I agree! Don't worry, I plan to say how I go 1-3 times x week

ESPAÑOL

Spoiler
13 hours ago, ClosedBox said:

after you unlock Fly on regions

Coincido! No te preocupes, tengo pensado decir como voy de 1 a 3 veces por semana

I started an all-region nuzlocke recently and first I had to earn 4 medals in Unova in one day to be able to travel between regions using new team because the overlevel with the Unova one.  I don't see the point in requiring 4 medals the first time, it would be nice to be able to travel between all regions from the beginning talking to the mother.

Posted (edited)

ENGLISH:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Axelator said:

it would be nice to be able to travel between all regions from the beginning talking to the mother

Your point is interesting, but the pirate ship already exists, you just have to take it and he takes you to region that you want:

Unova: Porcelain City

Sinnoh: Prairie City

Hoenn: Port City

Johto: Olive City

Kanto: Crimson City

You just have to arrive to the city and becomes unnecessary to use the mother to return and go between regions. But I agree with you that the current limits can be less demanding and even be eliminated. But I'm not the one who will give the last word on this issue.

ESPAÑOL:

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Axelator said:

it would be nice to be able to travel between all regions from the beginning talking to the mother

Tu punto es interesante, pero ya existe el barco del pirata, solo es cogerlo y te lleva a la región que tu quieras:

Teselia: Ciudad Porcelana

Sinnoh: Ciudad Pradera

Hoenn: Ciudad Portual

Johto: Ciudad Olivo

Kanto: Ciudad Carmín

Solo hay que llegar a la ciudad y se vuelve innecesario usar a la mamá para regresar e ir entre regiones. Pero coincido contigo que los limites actuales pueden ser menos exigentes e incluso ser eliminados. Pero no soy yo el que dará su ultima palabra en este tema.