Pregunta sobre NPC / Question about NPC

ESPAÑOL

Spoiler

Verán, gracias a mi anterior actividad en el juego, al intentar pasar todas las regiones a la vez (en este caso 4 de ellas), he notado un comportamiento que considero anormal en cuanto a los NPC Entrenadores. Revise todas mis Roms, las cambie y sigo viendo el mismo resultado. Anteriormente pensé que se trataba de cuando ganas la medalla en la siguiente a la ruta en contexto, pero no. Parece que es cuando terminas de atravesar una ruta. Aparentemente tiene que ver con Kanto y Teselia, en donde evite a los entrenadores porque los iba a enfrentar después de ganar la medalla de gimnasio que haría que mi limite de nivel aumentara. Los NPC de la foto, son solo ejemplos de los muchos que encontré en muchas de las rutas, en esta ocasión, encontré los NPC de la Ruta 3 en Kanto y los de Ruta 4 de Teselia, pero estoy seguro que hay mas. Lo que mas me llama la atención es que hacen como si ya me hubieran enfrentado, que realmente no es así.

[Foto]

En lineas azules, la ruta que seguí para evitarlos temporalmente.

En lineas rojas el NPC con comportamiento anormal

Y mi pregunta es la siguiente:

¿Que es lo que esta pasando? porque no lo estoy entendiendo

ENGLISH

Spoiler

Look, thanks to my previous activity in the game, when I trying to pass all the regions at the same time (in this case 4 of them), I've noticed a behavior that I consider abnormal regarding the NPC Trainers. I checked all my Roms, changed them and I still see the same result. I previously thought it was about when you earn the medal in next the route in context, but no. It seems like it's when you finish to cross a route. Apparently it has to do with Kanto and Unova, where I avoided the trainers because I was going to face them after winning the gym medal that she'd cause my level cap to increase. The NPCs in the photo only are examples of the many that I found on many of routes, on this occasion, I found those NPCs of Route 3 in Kanto and Route 4 of Unova, but I am sure there are more. What the most caught my attention is that they act as if I had already confronted him/her, which is really not like that.

[Photo]

In blue lines, the route I followed to temporarily avoid them.

In red lines, the NPC with abnormal behavior

And my question is this:

What is happening? because I'm not understanding it.

ask.thumb.jpg.b2a54ec1b5f4519ef33b47782dfee833.jpg

It seems they changed the behaviors on both regions (haven't tested in Sinnoh or Hoenn), in Johto this doesn't happen.

After you beat a Gym Leader, the 'previous' trainers get clared and they're ready to rebattle.

Unsure if it's an intended change or feature,

Something happened after November (last time I did Unova on an alt, before these changes happened).

ESPAÑOL

Spoiler
5 hours ago, XanarchyNL said:

Brother dont expose. makes rerunning alts so much easier

Entonces, estas diciendo que todo esto es normal? 🤔

Si, esto me tiene confundido. Porque perdía la oportunidad que normalmente tenia al principio de todas maneras al pasar por esas rutas.

ENGLISH

Spoiler

5 hours ago, XanarchyNL said:

Brother dont expose. makes rerunning alts so much easier

So are you saying this is all normal? 🤔

Yes, this has confused me. Because I was losing the opportunity that I normally had at the beginning anyway by going through those routes.

image.png