March Madness Bracket

Get ready for the ultimate March Madness experience! I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be hosting a bracket tournament this March, and it's going to be epic. The stakes are high with a grand prize of 5 million dollars awaiting the ultimate winner. But that's not all! For every participant who signs up, we're adding an extra incentive of 100k to sweeten the deal. So gather your friends, family, and colleagues because this is one tournament you won't want to miss out on! In order to enter, mail me: Summrs 100k and in the mail message me the name of your team so I can confirm that you have paid.

Current prize pool: 5.5mil

To be entered to win mail 100k IGN: Summrs
Password is: Poke
Link: https://fantasy.espn.com/tc/sharer?challengeId=240&from=espn&context=GROUP_INVITE&edition=espn-en&groupId=9e280101-17e0-4110-a634-b24abb05e005&joinKey=180fd64a-882b-340e-896b-8645b36f6b47

Yes I am giving you the password before you play but in order to have a chance to win the grand prize, you must mail me before the first games start March 19th sometime midday. But yes you can still play without paying.

Edited by Summrs
Posted (edited)

If anyone has any questions in how to participate or need anything at all to help them win an easy 5mil+ message me or ask here.

Edited by Summrs