New Ditto + Lucky Egg Farming with Swarm / Illuminate + Lure (Johto Version for now)

Hi, is my first time doing a guide here. Please tell me if I need to improve something.

The Vaporeon and Forretress, they gave me an idea how to make this farm but i investigate and calculate the better way to use Swarm or Illuminate and add Lure too. I hope this farm helps you, if you find any benefits or questions, please let me know.

Pros

• The ability Swarm / Illuminate and lure Increases the chance of encounters by 20%, which makes the Ditto encounter faster.
  • With lure there is a chance of double encounters and these can have Ditto. For example, If the encounter had been a miltank you would escape, but since it is a double another Ditto may appear accompanying it, which increases its appearance.
  • When there is a double encounter, farming is not ruined if 2 identical pokes are used, the Ditto transforms into any of the 2 and can be captured equally. (U-turn can kill the other wild poke in the same way)
  • There is a chance of a chansey appearing, which may have an oval stone (3k) and a lucky egg (50k+).
  • If you are just farming Ditto while searching for legendaries, it is faster due to the speed of the encounters.
  • If you find a Shiny, you have other hunters on the team, such as Semeargle or Breloom, which will make it possible to capture it without fear.
  • You have 3 options to choose from to breed, with different iv's and natures to find different breeders in the GTL. (Beedrill, Volbeat and Ledian)

CONS

• The capture ratio is 98% Normally, 1 ditto can escape on average for 1 box.
  • There is very little chance that U-turn will deal critical damage, but there is a chance.
  • It's ultra rare, but the ditto can wake up after 1 turn and hit or kill you depending on which hunter you have.

The next Pokes are especific for a lvl. 37 Dittos with Lure in Johto, calculated not to kill the worst of the Dittos (Iv 0). If you dont use Lure the wild ditto between  lvl. 33 - lvl. 35, U-turn may kill this dittos, please don't forget to use Lure.

image.thumb.png.a4d97d272d657ce5a6584e5ebc01a831.png

image.thumb.png.a10a66764b405917ed6aaedefcea3bb4.png

image.thumb.png.fccfceb29cf5b6f6298246c89a71320b.png

If you have any question, if you test the farming, or have an opinion , please aleave a comment. ♥

Edited by Nekrye
  • Nekrye changed the title to New Ditto + Lucky Egg Farming with Swarm / Illuminate + Lure (Johto Version for now)