Another nerf to in game money making ?

I was offline for like a week and when I logged in today to start my reruns i forgot to drop a coin before starting my first battle which to be honest i do almost every time. I noticed that today when i logged I was  unable to battle any trainers untill after 9 minutes. Now you have always been unable to do ranked matches after logging off during one which makes sense because  it could be a sign of ladder tampering. Making players unable to rebattle any gyms or trainers for 9 Minutes  if they accidentally lose or have a connection issue just seems absurd to me tho. Not announcing this change just like they didnt announce cutting trainers profits in half or adding focus sashs and flame body/ static moms all over every region to slow down trainer reruns makes it seems pretty fishy. Im not saying the devs are making gym/ trainer reruns less and less viable so people are more likely to pay real  money but I am asking; why are devs intentionally making gym and trainer reruns less viable with every update?  

2 hours ago, TheKrimsonKang said:

adding focus sashs and flame body/ static moms all over every region to slow down trainer reruns

time to change up your strategy then

2 hours ago, TheKrimsonKang said:

why are devs intentionally making gym and trainer reruns less viable with every update?

image.png.1460d9bee24b300716cf84a6de182f98.png

Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2024 at 1:52 PM, ayyerr said:

On 3/24/2024 at 1:52 PM, ayyerr said:

time to change up your strategy then

image.png.1460d9bee24b300716cf84a6de182f98.png

Warp tiles are nice but long overdue, also they dont mean much when implemented in tandem with a new rule that totally cripples early players abilities to do gym runs. It doesnt effect me as much because i have a perfect IV all level 100 rerun squad but new players need to restart all the time during reruns. Trust me im in a team with over a hundred members when people start doing reruns you will see them dc over and over in team chat due to making a mistake and being forced to log out of the battle. If you get stuck in a crappy situation where you cant win and the opponent cant win easily you are now forced to just  pp stall and struggle or wait ten minutes to log back in. 

Edited by TheKrimsonKang
16 hours ago, TheKrimsonKang said:

Warp tiles are nice but long overdue, also they dont mean much when implemented in tandem with a new rule that totally cripples early players abilities to do gym runs. It doesnt effect me as much because i have a perfect IV all level 100 rerun squad but new players need to restart all the time during reruns. Trust me im in a team with over a hundred members when people start doing reruns you will see them dc over and over in team chat due to making a mistake and being forced to log out of the battle. If you get stuck in a crappy situation where you cant win and the opponent cant win easily you are now forced to just  pp stall and struggle or wait ten minutes to log back in. 

Perfect IV mons are not necessarily the best option for gym runs. If that is your main income I'd suggest you go have a look at the gym World Record run on youtube. I think it's like 1 hour for all the gyms and this team requires you to not have perfect Iv's as you make use of certain skills like CB Explosion weezing etc. Perfectly calced team to set the record.

Edit: 

Watch this video to get an idea of what I mean. This guy is a f**ing Legend.

Edited by Goku