Account complaint

I experienced an injustice in POKEMMO, so I decided to appeal and seek justice. My account was blocked while playing POKEMMO. After some understanding, I found that the reason for the ban was that I was wrongly accused of offline trading. However, I assure you that I have not made any offline transactions at all, nor have I made any irregularities. In response to my ban, I think there are the following problems: 1. there is insufficient evidence that I conducted offline transactions. 2. I didn't break the rules and should be unblocked. 3. This ban is very unfair to me, I suffered unnecessary losses. Despite the POKEMMO team's claim that I used a plug-in, they have not provided any solid evidence to support this allegation. As a player, I believe in my innocence, I am also prepared to provide some evidence to support my claim: 1. I never made an offline deal. 2. I am willing to accept any form of testing, including system logs, game logs, etc., to prove that I did not violate the rules. 3. I can provide a record of communication with other POKEMMO players to prove that I was not involved in any improper trading or cheating. To better understand the problems and solutions in the POKEMMO complaint process, I conducted some case studies. By observing the complaints of other players, Focus on player appeal: The POKEMMO team should pay more attention to each player's complaints and complaints. To make sure everyone gets justice. 2. Fair review of evidence: The POKEMMO team should conduct a more comprehensive and rigorous review of evidence before banning players, To make sure there are no miscarriages of justice. 3. Respond promptly to complaints: As the ban may cause unnecessary losses to the player, The POKEMMO team should respond to the player's complaint as soon as possible and make a fair decision in a short time. Based on the above questions and case studies, I suggest the POKEMMO team take the following solution: 1. Further investigation: The POKEMMO team should re-investigate the ban and provide more conclusive evidence that I made an offline transaction. 2. Transparency: The POKEMMO team should be open to players about their complaint handling process, Keep players informed of the progress of their complaints and possible outcomes. 3. Fair award: Based on sufficient evidence and findings, the POKEMMO team should make a fair and reasonable decision, If you confirm that I have not made an offline transaction, you should unseal my account. Through this complaint, I hope that the POKEMMO team can correctly understand and solve my problem. I firmly believe that I am a player who obeys the rules of the game and hope to regain the right to play. I believe the POKEMMO team will be able to uphold fairness and fairness in the game based on evidence and impartiality. Thanks.