Ribbon Services !!!

Hello pokemmo community !!!

I know everyone would like to maximize the look of their fav pokemon and that's the reason I'm here!
Can pass any ribbon you would like in your favorite pokemon !

Prices:

Spoiler

All of them : 4m

More specifically:
Champion Ribbon : 70k
Winning Ribbon/Victory Ribbon : 800k each / 1.5m both
Effort Ribbon : 20k (free if you place an order for some others)
Alert/Shock/Downcast/Careless/Relax/Snooze/Smile Ribbon : 100k all
Gorgeous/Royal/Gorgeous Royal : 1.150.000/1.110.000 if you place an order for some others
Legend Ribbon : 500k
Contest Ribbons : Each category 200k / 800k all

Equalize all stats : 50k
Time period :
7days if daily ribbons are included
2days without daily ribbons(Might be able to do them in the same day)

*whisper me first cause some ribbons might be in cooldown

Looking forward for your orders!
Message me in game (ign : skaftias) and if I'm not online send me a mail and will reach you as soon as possible

Edited by skaftias

Congus here!  Cannot express enough how happy I am with Skaftias's Ribbon Service! 

Skaftias provides a reasonably priced, fast service and is legit!

I was understandably reluctant about letting another player have a Pokemon that I sunk countless resources into, but Skaftias can be trusted. 

Will 100% continue to use his service with future shiny breeds!

I was reluctant at first to send off my prized shiny but after reading multiple reviews on this forum post and recognizing some in-game usernames and their shinies, I realized that Skaftias was no scammer. Their prices are fair and once they receive your 'Mon they communicate clearly throughout their process, assuring you that your treasure is being handled with care. My Totodile came back to me in even less time than I had anticipated with exactly what we had agreed to. I will be coming back to Skaftias for all of my ribbon needs hereafter.

Posted (edited)

So far I would like to Thank all the people for recommending my services! It means a lot and I appreciate it !

Secret Shiny  5x31 Roserade and Shalpha Electrode from michaelflexin
Order : All ribbons on  Shalpha Electrode except daily ones , Battle tower ,Beauty Master and Legendary Ribbon on Secret Shiny  5x31 Roserade

elecot.png

elecrib.png

roseot.png

roserib.png

Edited by skaftias

After looking for a reliable ribbon service for a few months (which seemed to be nonexistent), I can easily say I'm overjoyed that I found Skaftias. Very clear price break down per ribbon, multiple updates during the processes, SUPER fast (1st 4h, 2nd 24h), pretty much everything I could ask for plus more. I highly recommend Skaftias Ribbon Service to anyone looking to make their favorite pokémon a little more perfect. Thanks again Skaftias I'll definitely be back for more ribbons in the future \o/