Banned for downloading pokeMMO in "INTERNET CAFE"

Ign: gewaldz

Ticket number: 333690

Hi, pokemmo community i was wondering if a permanent ban can be lifted with duration ban?

Firstly i'm banned because of a thing called "Third party software" which i didn't use. I am a mobile player ever since i started playing on April 5, 2024. My ban occurs on April 27, 2024 that day, I was in an Internet Cafe i was curious on what will be the gameplay in a pc because i never tried playing it there, so i downloaded the pokeMMO app on their website and the roms, I was trying to login and when im logged in the ban notification popped up i dont know what is in the computer i used i swear. Im shocked and i panicked because i invested a lot of time on that account i have a 232 hours playtime there and because i logged on in an INTERNET CAFE im suddenly banned, I appealed afterwards and created a ticket i explained what happened but the staff rejected it, It was such a pain because all of my sleepless nights and grinding was just gone in seconds, I didnt even got to play on the pc i was banned rightaway, I respect the staff of pokemmo and i know you guys are just doing your jobs, but can you guys be a little more considerate, all im asking for is not a permanent ban just a duration ban please.

If you guys have a proof that i cheated can you please private message me because im so confused and frustrated about my account. I didnt have enough closure about the ban in may account.

I was having fun in the game and i just wanna try playing pokeMMO on pc for the first time and all i got was ban it was so painful for me. I hope for your consideration.

-gewaldz

(The image is when in in an INTERNET CAFE, and my last screen shot on my account.)

IMG20240427202253.jpg

RDT_20240501_2005483777535410368721616.jpg

Hello,

If you want to appeal a ban you may do so by raising a ticket at our support portal:

https://support.pokemmo.com/support/

Please ensure that you log in using the credentials of the affected account.

If you have already raised an appeal ticket, please wait patiently for a reply. If you have already appealed and your appeal was rejected, then the decision is final and the ban is irreversible. There is  no further line of appeal. Additionally, bans which are more than 6 months old are also irreversible. Unless you have been told otherwise, you may make a new account if you wish to play the game again.

• Enzo locked this topic