Need help with my rain team.

So i recently started to get really into rain teams. Right now i'm just not sure on what kind of garchomp to add to it. Every lil help, also about my other mons, would be appreciated.

ATM i run:

Standard pelipper - bold nature 

Standard Kingdra 

Crawdaunt - adamant 

Zapdos - Timid Moveset:

- Thunder

- Hurricane

- Hidden power (ice)

- Volt switch

Ferrothorn - relaxed nature

- moveset: (?)

garchomp - nature (?)

Moveset: (?)

Hp fighting zapdos for rain is an option as well helps a lot in the sand match up the set on chomp for this team depends on what set you run on craw , if you run sd life orb craw then you can go choice band chomp , if you run band craw then life orb chomp either full physical or mix both sets need to have rocks and/ or spikes if you go mix chomp something like hp ice ,draco meteor , eq , rocks/spikes will do .

Ferro in rain usually has either custap berry or chople as held items along with explosion in its move set and ofc either spikes or rocks depending on wich of those you have on chomp , last two moves power whip for rotom wash that wants to defog and gyro ball/ t wave . Main problem i see is that you have no hazzaed removal besides defog peli ,i assume, in longer games where lots of switches happen that will put a heavy dent on both peli and roostless zapdos one quick solution with out changing the team could be adding roost over volt switch on zapdos and going life orb insteed of choice specs otherwise you can opt for rapid spin kabutops over craw or ferra another change if you want to keep craw and ferra could be rapid spin excadrill with rocks over chomp .

The team you have now is not bad and dosen t necessarily need changes but do keep in mind you are weak to hazzards and against hazzard stacking teams or just teams that spam stelth rock you will feel overwhelmed and need a good game plan for those