hay mas formas de activar el shiny lock? // Are there more ways to activate the shiny lock?

Español

Buenos dias,tardes o noches,despues de descubrir que existe el shiny lock  me quede pensando ¿hay mas formas de activar el shiny lock? y en eso recorde lo que yo ago,que es usar un dispositivo crio pokemons para shiny hunter por huevo y el el otro dispositivo eclosiono los huevos usando la misma cuenta,hasta el dia de hoy e gastado como 20m en cajas de dittos y de encuentros acumulados son como 15,000 de encuentros con estado donador y amuleto variocolor,y como sabemos por ahora el shiny lock se activa cuando apenas vas iniciando tu aventura ,solo mantengo una duda ¿lo que yo ago es lo nesesario para activar el shiny lock?

English

Good morning, afternoon or evening, after discovering that the shiny lock exists, I was wondering: are there more ways to activate the shiny lock? And in that I remembered what I did, which is to use a device to breed Pokémon for shiny hunter by egg and the other device hatched the eggs using the same account, to this day I have spent about 20m in boxes of dittos and encounters accumulated there are like 15,000 encounters with donor status and shiny amulet, and as we know for now the shiny lock is activated when you are just starting your adventure, I only have one doubt: what I do is what is necessary to?en