Official PokeMMO Safari Hunt

Why is this on a Friday? And at such an early time too, some people might have work, and students still in high school would only just be getting out of class when the event ends. You should consider changing the date to Saturday, so most if not all players can actually attend the event.

The 15th at that time, is on a Saturday everywhere in the US and Europe.

I think OceanDweller and however is backing him are up to something with that safari staff, who knows if they won't have any margin of the profits?

jk, nice idea, guys, however I don't see any difference from a normal day, but I like those community events, it shows we're, somehow, sociable...

I think OceanDweller and however is backing him are up to something with that safari staff, who knows if they won't have any margin of the profits?

jk, nice idea, guys, however I don't see any difference from a normal day, but I like those community events, it shows we're, somehow, sociable...

Sociable? Us Pokemon nerds? Don't be silly! ^_^

Very excited for this, but unsure if I'll be around a computer to participate. If I'm not, I wish you all luck!

Why is this on a Friday? And at such an early time too, some people might have work, and students still in high school would only just be getting out of class when the event ends. You should consider changing the date to Saturday, so most if not all players can actually attend the event.

It's not friday everywhere on 15th day >_>

I'll be participating too, when i hear the goal and rules. If i calculated correctly, it's 5pm-6pm here at the time of the event (saturday)

Because of the down time, we have decided to extend the event an extra hour! This means it will be from 6-8GMT, (1-3EST). This gives you a total of 2 hours to catch the target pokemon. I suggest not putting off your submission until 8, as the tournament is over when the downtime hits, which for all we know could hit us earlier than expected. Good luck to all participants!

15383pokemmosaf.png

Prizes and more details will be released right before the contest. All I can say is that you're gonna wanna be there. As the tournament is only an hour long, we can't tell you the rules just yet, or people would go out and catch their entry before the tournament. Stay tuned for more updates! Also, thanks to TF for his Photoshop skills.

Because of the down time, we have decided to extend the event an extra hour! This means it will be from 6-8GMT, (1-3EST). This gives you a total of 2 hours to catch the target pokemon. I suggest not putting off your submission until 8, as the tournament is over when the downtime hits, which for all we know could hit us earlier than expected. Good luck to all participants!

when we can get the rule?what if some 1 get all of it before the game started?

well the turnament has begun and still no prices anounced ........... oh well happy hunting :)

Actually, I don't think it's due to start for just under another 6 hours.

Anywho, time to set the alarm for 4am (sucks to be in Australia ;_; )

Edit: Bracket was playing around and making silly emoticon faces -.-