[Sig] Taking Sig Requests

Ooh! I'm new, but I plan on staying so I hope you'll consider creating me a sig :)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Name: Clarithium[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team Name: [GGA] or [Gentlemen's Gaming Association] <-- (Preferred)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What Pokemon do you want: Dragonair! :) I have a deep affinity for one xD[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Additional Text: Mmmm... Quite.[/font][/color]

[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ADDITIONAL REQUEST :D[/font][/color][/b]
[b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Could you add this guy or something to this affect in the sig too?[/font][/color][/b]
[img]http://www.poke-amph.com/heartgoldsoulsilver/sprites/trainers/gentleman.png[/img]

Name: Dusky
Team Name: meow
What Pokemon do you want: Two; PLEASE could I have a Dusclops punching a Blissey in the face, while the Blissey is juggling three Spheals?
Additional Text: rekt

Also, thank you very much! :3333

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Name: Spxter[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team Name: - [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What Pokemon do you want:Normal Gengar + Shiny Gengar[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Additional Text: - [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Name: KingCompton[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team Name:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What Pokemon do you want: Pikachu[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Additional Text:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]thanks in advance :)[/font][/color]

[quote name='Flowne' timestamp='1367004907' post='308204']
All request up to NOW will be made in this weekend, couldn't make them earlier due some issues I had to fix.
[/quote] What about my question?

[quote name='TWDaryl' timestamp='1366902933' post='306031']
Hello Flowne! I would like a signature, but first, does it have to be Pokemon?
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Name: Kaabune[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Team Name: Moonlight Sonata[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What Pokemon do you want: Girafarig[/font][/color]

[quote name='Flowne' timestamp='1367011672' post='308331']

Could be something else, atleast if I can find renders of it.
[/quote]
I saw that your old account got banned and that's most likely the reason you didn't do the sigs you said up you would do last weekend but do you have any idea when you will start making sigs again

• 2 weeks later...
  • Kizhaz locked this topic