Petit Cup 2

[quote name='Buenosan' timestamp='1367466795' post='316712']
Is the registration time on 11am Malaysian time?

Not really sure, just used a google to check what 6pm EST was, can anyone confirm this?
[/quote]
Here is a link that will give the registration time in your local time:
[url="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Petit+Cup+Registrations&iso=20130502T18&p1=179"]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Petit+Cup+Registrations&iso=20130502T18&p1=179[/url]

[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#000000]generated list?[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#000000]over population?[/color][/font][/size]
[size=4][font=georgia, serif][color=#000000]MUST KILL excessive randies.[/color][/font][/size]

Wait. Does this mean the cutest lil Pokemon of all the "petits" when I think of the word, Phanpy, is not able to participate? Slugma for that matter? Just making sure these two small, cute Pokemon are out...
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/264/1/5/phanpy_by_kirby_rs-d2z70f9.png[/img]

[quote name='Oluthon' timestamp='1367510670' post='317292']
Wait. Does this mean the cutest lil Pokemon of all the "petits" when I think of the word, Phanpy, is not able to participate? Slugma for that matter? Just making sure these two small, cute Pokemon are out...
[/quote]
Yes, both are about 15kg too heavy.

Hello everyone,

A personal request from me to you, the community. If you aren't going to have a team ready for this tournament (ie: you don't think you will have a team ready in time, or plan on borrowing some other person's team), or if you don't actually plan on being here for the tournament, DON'T SIGN UP. A plea to let those of us who actually plan on seriously participating with our own teams have a better chance of getting in with this "lol so randumb xDDD" signup method.

Thank you,

~Playguu

[quote name='Plague' timestamp='1367524836' post='317548']
Hello everyone,

A personal request from me to you, the community. If you aren't going to have a team ready for this tournament (ie: you don't think you will in time, or plan on borrowing some other person's team), or if you don't actually plan on being here for the tournament, DON'T SIGN UP. A plea to let those of us who actually plan on seriously participating with our own teams have a better chance of getting in with this "lol so randumb xDDD" signup method.

Thank you,

~Playguu
[/quote]#Based.

I don't plan on participating after all, therefore I won't sign up.

[quote name='Plague' timestamp='1367524836' post='317548']
Hello everyone,

A personal request from me to you, the community. If you aren't going to have a team ready for this tournament (ie: you don't think you will have a team ready in time, or plan on borrowing some other person's team), or if you don't actually plan on being here for the tournament, DON'T SIGN UP. A plea to let those of us who actually plan on seriously participating with our own teams have a better chance of getting in with this "lol so randumb xDDD" signup method.

Thank you,

~Playguu
[/quote]
I always prepare for stuff, but really if the bracket wont be up for the next few days i dont really feel like preparing... with those randoms signups theres a big chance i do it all for nothing