[Implemented] Make "Enter" not execute moves in battles

Just happened:

I was just in a tournament.

It all comes down to the last pokemon, between me and him. He has a Kangaskhan with less than 10% health, I have a 150 health Machamp, Toxic on him, so Guts was activated. I have Earthquake, which is 100% accuracy. I can take his Return, no problem, unless it crits.

I press "Enter" to chat. It uses a move. Out of Earthquake/Rock Slide/Cross Chop, it uses BULK UP.

I lose a match in a tournament, because Enter, the same key used to chat, uses a move in battles. Why does this even happen? No one would miss it if it was gone.

Please, consider this and remove it, it was extremely upsetting, I can see it happening to other people (not exactly in this extreme situation). But Enter selecting moves doesn't even make sense anyway, come on

[spoiler]yes, I'm mad[/spoiler]

Alpha version, deal with it

So... your reasoning is "The game isn't finished, so suggestions on how to finish it aren't valid"? Kinda closed-minded, isn't it?

As for me, not so much something that bothers me since I click the chat box to open it, but the two operating on the same key is silly, so +1

I have to agree with this. I can't say how many times I've been farming something or EV training or something and I press Enter to go straight to chat, which immediately makes my smeargle decide to waste another use of spore on an already sleeping pokemon instead.

+1 from me.