Johto Cup Tournament

You guys should feel terrible for running a tournament like this before we have certain meta-changing moves. There is literally no reliable counter to SkarmBliss in this tournament. Your Heracross just set up swords dance on my Blissey? Oh, here's my Skarmory to take jack shit damage from it. You switched in your Houndoom to counter my Skarmory? Here's my Blissey again. You want to 2 shot my Blissey? Have a counter, it's okay.

TL;DR: Complete bullshit tournament.

you shouldn't have even signed up for this tournament if you feel like that. It was to be expected that the tournament would go like this the moment it was put forward, don't be mad  -  you yourself even used a blissey

confirmed for most retarded tournament ever, I didnt think it could be worse than that fire tournament but every single time staff knows to surprise me. You give a shiny togepi for whoever who runs the best walls, pathetic joke and staff should be ashamed. You know what the funny part is? We fucking warned the host like the day the idea came up, this tournament is gonna be one clusterfuck of walls and there are almost no ways to break it. Pathetic joke, running 1 bad tournament is forgivable, but not learning from the same mistakes is just retarded.

Tranz een ezel stoot zich tog niet 2 keer aan dezelfde steen?

you shouldn't have even signed up for this tournament if you feel like that. It was to be expected that the tournament would go like this the moment it was put forward, don't be mad  -  you yourself even used a blissey

Because if I didn't use a Blissey, what would have stopped Kingdras? It's not even mine, I don't actually own a Blissey or a Skarmory. But because of how dominate certain Pokemon were going to be in this tournament, I was forced to use it. And don't give me that shit of "you shouldn't have entered" because I battle for fun, not for prizes. I like using Pokemon I like to use, not necessarily what will make me win 99% of the time like the scum using Skarm/Bliss/Lax.

This is going to be terrible. The only wallbreakers in this gen are:

Ampharos with FP: Lol get dunked by Quagsire, needs HP Grass. Good luck with that and even then CounterBlissey fucks it up hard.
Octillery: Lol@SB damage
DD Kingdra: Defensive Quagsire or get phazed by Roar, although Skarmory would eat a Surf

I do have some other ideas I won't share but I told you already Tranz, we needed Thyplosion and Feraligator before this.

How is shiny Togepi even a fking prize for this tournament. Why don't you throw a masters invite in it too for the most skillfull wall switcher.