Pokemmo Event Discussion: Word Scramble (June 24 -28)

But we only get one guess right?  And Im gonna tell you how I am looking, which may or may not be how you guys are saying, but it brings up every single post that the author has made: Search - by author (mods names) - show by posts = every post by that person.  Maybe since I started cleaning there have been a lot of posts(checked, no new posts), but I could only find 2 completes and 2 almost, 1 still a large(well not in retrospect of how many pokemon there are but still around 20 pokemon) list.  Now I could say every one in an actual post by the mods should be found by me, but apparently not.  Not sure how's that's possible though....  Im really starting to think people might be giving misleading info or something, because I don't see how I could have missed so much.  And if there are more then 5 staff members playing, then I def can't find any more and have checked every staff members posts like tons of times...  This event is way to hard for such a small prize though in my opinion, but I can't seem to let something I start go unfinished.

BTW, thanks for making me feel like the ultimate stalker.....

Also, one I just need to ask about, Ill make it as non-identifying as possible - But one of the mods posted something, and there is a section where several words are different then the rest of the post, I was thinking maybe the first letter was meant to be a hidden letter in the phrase, but that just seems unfair, but would also bring me two 3 finished...  Thoughts?

But we only get one guess right?  And Im gonna tell you how I am looking, which may or may not be how you guys are saying, but it brings up every single post that the author has made: Search - by author (mods names) - show by posts = every post by that person.  Maybe since I started cleaning there have been a lot of posts(checked, no new posts), but I could only find 2 completes and 2 almost, 1 still a large(well not in retrospect of how many pokemon there are but still around 20 pokemon) list.  Now I could say every one in an actual post by the mods should be found by me, but apparently not.  Not sure how's that's possible though....  Im really starting to think people might be giving misleading info or something, because I don't see how I could have missed so much.  And if there are more then 5 staff members playing, then I def can't find any more and have checked every staff members posts like tons of times...  This event is way to hard for such a small prize though in my opinion, but I can't seem to let something I start go unfinished.

Also, one I just need to ask about, Ill make it as non-identifying as possible - But one of the mods posted something, and there is a section where several words are different then the rest of the post, I was thinking maybe the first letter was meant to be a hidden letter in the phrase, but that just seems unfair, but would also bring me two 3 finished...  Thoughts?

I can understand your frustrations with finding the letters. I haven't found any letters from any other staff member than the 5 I found already.

This is what Elkaroo told me regarding my most recent guess.

a_zpsa8314ead.png

Oh man, and now someone has posted a new letter which has got me at a loss, like literally I don't think there's a pokemon in the first 3 gens that match the letter set I have now....

If you PM me, I'm willing to help you out as best I can.

You can guess as many times as you want, when you pm me i generally say how many you have correct

You can guess as many times as you want, when you pm me i generally say how many you have correct

OK, lol, wish I would have known, you should clarify a little better in the rules, though it's kinda late now, but the rules state "1 pm per person" which is misleading.  Not trying to be a pain, but I would have made some guesses already if I had known.

OK, lol, wish I would have known, you should clarify a little better in the rules, though it's kinda late now, but the rules state "1 pm per person" which is misleading.  Not trying to be a pain, but I would have made some guesses already if I had known.

I'll clarify it better if i run the event again in the future

It may have been easier with out the update:P

yeah the flood of posts is making it much harder to keep up to date on the forums. I used to have to go through ~ 2 pages of new threads tops (daily I mean), and now its an average of 5 pages three times a day

Just out of curiosity, what is going to happen if no one finds all the hidden Pokemon names?

At the current rate I doubt that will happen, but in about 23 hours all the letters will have been hidden. The contest will remain open until somebody wins. 

At the current rate I doubt that will happen, but in about 23 hours all the letters will have been hidden. The contest will remain open until somebody wins. 

Are you implying that either A) All participating staff have hidden letters or B )That some staff have yet to hide letters?

Well I systematically searched every single staff members posts dating back too the the 24th line by line, both highlighted and not, zoomed in for max efficiency.  I was searching from 10:30 till 5 in the morning, and yet I couldn't find a single real prospect for anymore staff posting letters.   I'm not saying it's not there, but I think maybe either something happened to the post(s) or the poster needs to re-evaluate his/her hiding methods.  I don't think anyone will find anymore staff participating how it is now honestly (though please someone prove me wrong so I can move on with my life).  You may want to consider asking the remaining unfound staff to make his letter slightly more findable.

Well I systematically searched every single staff members posts dating back too the the 24th line by line, both highlighted and not, zoomed in for max efficiency.  I was searching from 10:30 till 5 in the morning, and yet I couldn't find a single real prospect for anymore staff posting letters.   I'm not saying it's not there, but I think maybe either something happened to the post(s) or the poster needs to re-evaluate his/her hiding methods.  I don't think anyone will find anymore staff participating how it is now honestly (though please someone prove me wrong so I can move on with my life).  You may want to consider asking the remaining unfound staff to make his letter slightly more findable.

I now have 6 staff members on my list. They're findable

I now have 1 staff member with his pokemon ;-;

im not gonna win this so here is what i found.

Elkaroo: H

Gaxeus: S, R, X,A,N

is what i found of their letters. Gaxeus i think is snorlax. SN?R?AX. it almost fits all his letters so.

I now have 1 staff member with his pokemon ;-;

im not gonna win this so here is what i found.

Elkaroo: H

Gaxeus: S, R, X,A,N

is what i found of their letters. Gaxeus i think is snorlax. SN?R?AX. it almost fits all his letters so.

thats different from what I have for gax... shiiiiittt