[Denied]Please make npc given pokemon level 5

Why.. Why would you want to receive higher level Pokemon rather then man up and train. 

This would be where your argument became invalid. Just a tip when posting a suggestion (seeing as this is the 3rd crappy one you've posted today.) An idea by the community is never implemented when the poster doesnt give GOOD, CONCRETE reasons as to why it should be implemented.

Why.. Why would you want to receive higher level Pokemon rather then man up and train. 

This would be where your argument became invalid. Just a tip when posting a suggestion (seeing as this is the 3rd crappy one you've posted today.) An idea by the community is never implemented when the poster doesnt give GOOD, CONCRETE reasons as to why it should be implemented.

I'll admit that this one answer was a joke but joke aside the idea also is to make caught Pokemon more valuable then free received Pokemon, give the player a way to look at how Pokemon given late in the game and only once level up and a way to see every Pokemon in comparison to how they learn moves.

Yeah thinking about it the,

Why.. Why would you want to receive higher level Pokemon rather then man up and train?

Joke really didn't  help the cause. Still thinking about it which I'll put this in the original is that this also gives an emphasis on that this late on you should catch pokemon not get it for free. Free Pokemon should be good but harder to use.

Level's don't change value unless you're speaking competitively. Eevee's value dropped when it was added to the game corner, Lapras when 4 island was implemented. The only nonrenewable Pokemon in the game now are the fossils and you get them at level 5 like you're wanting. as of right now these are the only Pokes that have held their value since the implementation of the Game Corner and Breeding.  

Your reasoning just doesn't make any sense.

I guess oh well it's one of the things I did in all my Pokemon games except yellow was use only lvl 5 Pokemon and train them all the way. I guess their are to many negatives that out way the few positives.

Well that's life? :(

Anyone reading this please read Poke center usage counter an Idea I got from watching nuzlockes and playing one. The best suggestion I had. The rest were mediocre or worse. This one was actually good.

Hey when can you get to island 4. I've only played the original red and the other one yellow. Edited by Mariout
Please use the Edit button if posting several times is not needed.