[Denied]Trophy Room/Achievement Forum

I was wondering what you guys thought of making a new sub-forum called the Trophy Room? 

The idea is that it's a forum where you could post threads with your achievements. So we could each post a thread, have the first post be our 'bucket list' and each post after that could be a screenshot/description of achieving whatever it is you wanted to achieve... whether it's pokedex completion, shinies, capturing your favourite pokemon, etc. More of a personal thing, I guess, but I always loved keeping track of my accomplishments :) 

Otherwise, I'm just going to make my own thread in the Multimedia section (Cus I'll be posting lots and lots of s/s !) Just thought I'd post this first

• 2 years later...

This is unnecessary. If you would like to post a screenshot of your achievement, feel free to post it in the screenshot megathread. There is no need to create an entirely new sub-section for players to say what they have accomplished as there are many general discussion threads that are most likely discussing the "achievements" you wish to share, so you can simply post there. Additionally, the Hall of Fame exists to archive the official achievements of players.