[Sig] Smevian Sigs

To everyone: If he makes you a signature, you better give him credit in your sig. O_O better.

Like I did

|

V

To everyone: If he makes you a signature, you better give him credit in your sig. O_O better.

Like I did

|

V

Thanks man :)

That's me going to bed, as usual leave any request you like and le sig making will commence as normal tomorrow morning.

:ph34r:

Peace

these are sweet could you do a salamence and charizard the text saying         [ARMY]

UNDER IT CAN YOU RIGHT                like this-->                                         MysticManiac

Pokemon: An Absol and a shiny Gardevoir (if possible).

Color Scheme: A dark background, black/dark grey.

Font: I'll leave it up to you. With the following text: "Come to the darkside..."

Thanks! ^.^

-Dark

8f9x.png

To all, feel free to make any requests on changes to your sigs, nomatter how small!

these are sweet could you do a salamence and charizard the text saying         [ARMY]

UNDER IT CAN YOU RIGHT                like this-->                                         MysticManiac

on8a.png

there you go! :)

Pokemon: shiny nine tails & shiny persian 

Colors: night time / dark theme/buliding (or you can choose the colors im not to picky)

Font: the one in you sig o.o if you can if not then what ever fits the signature best an have it say "Ukrast" an NOT falcon 

the theme im going for is phantom pokemon because both persian an ninetails shiny is white an ninetails has a little blue

[quote name="Falcon" post="477132" timestamp="1376746673"]

Pokemon: shiny nine tails & shiny persian

Colors: night time / dark theme/buliding (or you can choose the colors im not to picky)

Font: the one in you sig o.o if you can if not then what ever fits the signature best an have it say "Ukrast" an NOT falcon

[size=3]the theme im going for is phantom pokemon because both persian an ninetails shiny is white an ninetails has a little blue[/size][/quote]
Had real trouble finding a picture of shiny persian so I just made normal persians look as white as possible B)

This okay?
[img]http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7641/kvrt.png[/img]

[quote name="theDaRkSiDeR0919" post="477204" timestamp="1376752316"]

That is absolutely breath taking.... Thank you so much... ^_^[/quote]
haha what an awesome compliment, thank you!

Render: Lucario and Scizor

Color: Anything that looks good

Text: Itachi

Font: Nice one

Donation: Ill think of something then PM you

Thank you im really excited to see results

oxsd.png

Remember guys if you'd like anything changed feel free to ask :)