PokeMMO Event Discussion: Little Cup

Thoth

Pokemon that do not have an evolution until post Gen 3 will not be allowed.

~cough cough~

Lickitung

also i please ban wynaut

Thank you very much. I will remove him. Not sure how I missed him.

As to Wynaut, He is being allowed for this First  Little cup to see if he is indeed too overpowered for the LC Meta of PokeMMO. He's not unbeatable. Tested him against ghastly and a few other Sweepers with Dark Type moves and he just dies.

OMG NUH UH YOU CAN BUY VITAMINS AND USE LIKE 5 EXP SHARES AND FITE THE LOW LEVER POGEYMANS

5 exp shares doesn't cut the exp as much as other methods, you just need one.  Those other methods take much longer though.

Waitwaitwait are you fucking kidding me? Is that a shiny Elekid? Who's fucking smart idea was it to give out such a prize in a tier that is not even tested or played. Oh and andom regs ofcourse.

Pls go

You can barely even tell its shiny.

Thank you very much. I will remove him. Not sure how I missed him.

As to Wynaut, He is being allowed for this First  Little cup to see if he is indeed too overpowered for the LC Meta of PokeMMO. He's not unbeatable. Tested him against ghastly and a few other Sweepers with Dark Type moves and he just dies.

...Then don't switch him on a pokemon with dark type moves? I don't think you understand why Wynaut and Wobbuffet are powerful. You can't counter them, because you cannot switch out. A few pokemon being able to beat him doesn't mean much of anything. What do you even mean by "he just dies"? The fact Wynaut can't Counter with Shadow Ball, Thoth? He has Destiny Bond. Let's not forget that Sitrus Berry will fully heal Wynaut.

So, let's assume a scenario like this: Wynaut traps something in. It Counter/Mirror Coats, and it dies. Wynaut should now be at low enough HP for Sitrus Berry to activate, fully healing Wynaut. You send in your Gastly/Shuppet or dark-type attacker. It hits Wynaut, Wynaut survives due to it's reasonable bulk, aaaand Destiny Bond. Then what? Setup? He can Encore you next turn, assuming you have a setup move. If not, you have to finish him off. If you are setting up, congratulations, he gets a free switch out and whatever he switches in gets a free setup turn. Even if your Gastly carries Hypnosis, something like Wynaut+Shuppet or Wynaut+Drowzee could easily solve this problem.

You could switch into something other than an attacker after your pokemon is KO'd, of course, but the fact is Wynaut just got a free KO, and is likely at full HP, when there was really nothing you could do about it. Wynaut can easily get 2, or even 3 KO's by trapping pokemon and abusing it's combination of Counter/Destiny Bond/Encore/Mirror Coat. Also,

Waitwaitwait are you fucking kidding me? Is that a shiny Elekid? Who's fucking smart idea was it to give out such a prize in a tier that is not even tested or played. Oh and andom regs ofcourse.

Pls go

This. Especially since I can't find or think of any low-EXP Sp.Att EV training spot, I'm not even sure it's possible to fully EV train a pokemon in Sp.Att without Amnesia Brace, unless someone can prove me wrong.