[Sig] Closed.

Heimann

hey can i get one like ures (the Salamance) but with a Starmie?(shiny and non shiny(differents) so i could see whats better

BackGround Same as Ure
[Text] LegoStomper or Lego Make it with the same color as starmie (shiny or not) 
make it like a draw one(like ure salamance)
btw i love ure sig o3o so cure 

ill give u a tm or something

I like those sigs C: I would like to order, if possible, one with shiny sneasel, dragonair and dunsparce with my IGN (HotBums) and on a pastel yellow and pink bg (or other that would fit the shinies colour scheme). All in whatever composition you feel is good. Hope i didnt weird it up too much... Keep up the good work!

hey can i get one like ures (the Salamance) but with a Starmie?(shiny and non shiny(differents) so i could see whats better

BackGround Same as Ure
[Text] LegoStomper or Lego Make it with the same color as starmie (shiny or not) 

I don't have nor can I find a starmie chibi. I'll make you something else if you like.

I like those sigs C: I would like to order, if possible, one with shiny sneasel, dragonair and dunsparce with my IGN (HotBums) and on a pastel yellow and pink bg (or other that would fit the shinies colour scheme). All in whatever composition you feel is good. Hope i didnt weird it up too much... Keep up the good work!

XW24Ix5.gif

Edit: I'll do the other other shit when i wake up in like 12 hours .
[spoiler]
hue
[/spoiler]

BackGround Same as Ure

fiGNNzr.gif