[Denied]Using Out of Battle moves and Items on Other Players

(The title is the TL;DR version, just note that HMs wouldn't count. The rest of this is just to expound on the idea.)

I was talking with a friend of mine over Team chat when it occurred to me how interesting it would be to use out-of-battle moves that canonically were meant for such on other players. For example, Softboiled works on your Pokémon out of battle, and it would be cool to use it on another player's Pokémon mid-cave. I'd also love to be able to perform dual or even group teleports, and I think Milk Drink functions like Softboiled. Furthermore, a move like Synthesis could be usable to recover the user's HP whilst not engaged, and Softboiled and Milk Drink could function on their users like Synthesis or Recover.

Using items on other players' Pokémon makes sense, and other moves, like refresh, which were shown to be usable on Pokémon other than the trainer's own out of battle in the show would be cool too. We may even be able to follow a Dig or Escape Rope. You could, with their consent, spray someone with Repel or give them their own Escape Rope if they weren't implemented as sharable.

It would be a nice MMO element, if not COMPLETELY balanced addition to the game. You could always restrict it to item use on the same badge level - i.e. 5-badge trainers could only help each other, 3 badges could only help 3 badges, and so on. Naturally, HM moves, due to their nature,would be excluded, and so the range of effective moves would be narrow. But I think it would be a nice touch!