[Denied]Block List Notification

The other day, one person just whispered me on the game, but i cant answer him, because i was on the block list of this person, of course, he dont knew it. Then i must whisper to another person, and say "whisp this guy because i cant talk with him". So there a idea of notify someone, im just on him block list, like with a button on the chat, and when u press him, appear a message "i am in your block list" or something like that.

i6nk.png

And yes, i looked for similar threads, but i dont found nothing like this

Only problem with that is when the pissed off dude you blocked just rage spams you with the notification

30 minute cooldown on the notification, kthanks

If you block someone and they pm you you won't see anything now or if this suggestion is implemented. If this suggestion is implemented then you still won't see anything, unless I misread it. My understanding was that if you pm someone on your blocklist, you would get the notification

My understanding was that if you pm someone on your blocklist, you would get the notification

Exactly, but no an automatic notification, maybe someone is whispering blocked person a few minuts after he was blocked.

If you whispered someone, you can receive a notification from this person, if he just press the icon