Petit Cup 3 [February 14]

Strych

The Oceania tournaments are basically possible because Strych is back, that sort of thing really relies on him as he's an Australian who enjoys hosting events. I agree there could be more events at that timezone but it's hard when it falls on him and the other Australians. When I was staff I witnessed a handful of EU friendly tournaments result in low attendance as well so I don't think it's extremely encouraging for North American hosts to venture out of their zone of high attendance. Again, I do understand your frustrations though... just picture how hard it is for you to attend an North American event though, that's how hard it is for a North American staff member to host one in EU timezones. 

In saying all of this I truly hope your friend has a good chance if he wants to help out with/host events. I think that sort of thing would benefit this community that clearly involves people from all sorts of timezones. 

Thanks for clearing this Emlee, I would give you one of my priceless likes but damn I'm already out. Eh.

Considering it's a Friday night I don't really see a reason for being upset unless you have a 10pm bedtime.

It's a Vallentine's Day and I got a girlfriend, reason enough for me. I think every normal person that leads a real life prefers to spend this day with THAT person, rather then play pokemmo from midnight to 2-3 am.

Don't know where you live, but here there is school on saturdays as well... ( as for me, i'm at work on saturday morning ) 

Well, event is clearly for Americans, not for us and there's nothing much we can either do or say about it more unfortunately.

Basic Stage only, Wynaut is a Baby Pokemon.....

My bad, thanks for you letting me clear

i only seee .____. about registration but how i register 

13th February
6:00 PM EST | 3:00 PM PST | 11:00 PM GMT

Will have something like : 

IGN :

-Player 1

-Player 2

-Player 3

-Player 32

[spoiler]vCkjp.jpg[/spoiler]

Thanks for clearing this Emlee, I would give you one of my priceless likes but damn I'm already out. Eh.

It's a Vallentine's Day and I got a girlfriend, reason enough for me. I think every normal person that leads a real life prefers to spend this day with THAT person, rather then play pokemmo from midnight to 2-3 am.

Wait let me get this straight....

You love your gf more than a shiny Duskull? Get the FUCK OUT OF HERE

and that is my joke :C

Wait let me get this straight....

You love your gf more than a shiny Duskull? Get the FUCK OUT OF HERE

and that is my joke :C

Yeah I know girlfriend is a common encounter, but mine is shiny, best natured (naughty!) and has seriously good IVs and moveset so I wouldn't put shiny Duskull above her C: