[Sig] RyoOhsoras Signature and Banner Shop

Ryo_Ohsoras_Banner_4.gif

I started to make Signatures and Banner for my team Aventador and for our ally team Human Error back in 2013.

You can send me Requests by useing this format:

1. Type: Signature or Banner
  2. BG : Background ofc
  3. Render | Pokémon | Sprite : put a link / picture there of what you want on your signature / banner. Also include screenshots from your char if you want a Trainer Sprite.(front,side,back)
  4. IGN: Your team tag and in game name
  5. Extras: describe what you want exactly if not i feel free to let my creativity work^^
  6. Size : the size you want ( if left free i feel free to use the standard size of 500x200 for signatures etc.)

Pricelist :

1. Signature  : ~25k+
  2. Banner/Poster : ~40k+
  3. Animations : ~70k+ (in addition to the signatur or banner price!)
  4. Custom made Trainer Sprites : ~50+.(in addition to the signatur or banner price!)

The price depends on how much work/time i need to put in.
Keep in mind those are not fixed prices ... you can always ask for discount

[spoiler] priority depends on the price tho. [/spoiler]

Currently i do the first 3 requests for free* so hurry up as long as they are aviable^^

* as long as they are not animated

* 1 per person.

* must be a signature

all 3 are taken!

by Hassan :

[spoiler]

LOQpcY9.png

[/spoiler]

by ThatCoolRat :

[spoiler]

XDBsKTW.png

[/spoiler]

and by Cyruss :

[spoiler]

WIP

[/spoiler]

Here are some examples of my work :

Banner:

[spoiler]

banner8_5.png

the current team banner from Aventador  https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/36089-avtd-aventador-1-german-team/#entry614092
R.I.P. best Team 17.04.2013-01.01.2015[/spoiler]

Signatures:

[spoiler]

Po_Au_Liotec1.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

GWOP_Gogetathe_God_animation1.gif

[/spoiler]

Custom made Trainer Sprites:

[spoiler]

Po_Au_Liotec_custom_made_sprite3.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

4u4jVXi.png

Note: i only did the sprite there the text is made by  drCraig.

[/spoiler]

enjoy your stay and feel free to leave a comment^^

Edited by RyoOhsora

[quote name="JIceJDragon" post="732277" timestamp="1395457229"]

[list=1]
[*][b]Type:[/b] Signature
[*][b]BG :[/b] anything bright blue and icy will work
[*][b]Pokémon[/b]: I dont really put pokes in my sigs i usually put[url="http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/020/1/0/render___hitsugaya_toushiro___bleach_by_juvia_pain-d5s4efj.png"] render[/url]s is that ok?
[*][b]IGN:[/b] 10th Division JIceJDragon
[*][b]Extras:[/b] Be creative on background XD
[/list]
[/quote]
ofc its ok ^^ but idk when i can finish the sig i have 1 banner and a few signs to do... but i'll pn you when i finished yours^^

[quote name="Ploegy" post="732276" timestamp="1395457219"]

[list=1]
[*][b]BG :[/b] You can decide
[*][b]Pokémon[/b]: Either [url="http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.12350681.0075/sticker,375x360.u2.png"]this[/url] or [url="http://bin.smwcentral.net/u/1780/cute+raichu.png"]this[/url] (If the white border doesn't look good on the first one then use the second one)
[*][b]IGN:[/b] [OpTc] Ploegy
[*][b]Extras:[/b] N/A
[/list]
[/quote]
ok i do it with both and you can decide which one looks better

1. Type: Signature
  2. BG : You can decide
  3. Pokémon: Either this or this (If the white border doesn't look good on the first one then use the second one)
  4. IGN: [OpTc] Ploegy
  5. Extras: N/A

1st signature i hope you like it xP
Op_Tc_Ploegy_4.png

2nd Signature

Op_Tc_Ploegy_2_1.png

[spoiler] personally i prefer the 1st one xP [/spoiler]

[quote name="JIceJDragon" post="732277" timestamp="1395457229"]

[list=1]
[*][b]BG :[/b] anything bright blue and icy will work
[*][b]Pokémon[/b]: I dont really put pokes in my sigs i usually put[url="http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/020/1/0/render___hitsugaya_toushiro___bleach_by_juvia_pain-d5s4efj.png"] render[/url]s is that ok?
[*][b]IGN:[/b] 10th Division JIceJDragon
[*][b]Extras:[/b] Be creative on background XD
[/list]
[/quote]
its bright blue and icy x'D i also added snowflakes
[img]http://s25.postimg.org/q3z608wfz/10th_Division_JIce_JDragon.gif[/img]

[quote name="Asakano" post="732527" timestamp="1395499395"]

Type: Signature
BG : Whatever you think works :3
Render: [url="http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/147/6/6/korohime_vector_sans_wings_by_daul-d66vj1c.png"]This[/url] one right here if possible
IGN: Asakano
Extras: Do what you want with it, your work is great! ^_^[/quote]
ty^^ i'm just a beginner but i do my best^^

Type: Signature

Pokemon: a Pikachu (cool one)

BG: Dark grey, almost black storm clouds with animated white lightningbolts (kinda like the gen3 "thunder" animation but more realistic). Everytime one of them strikes they make a flash so the foreground with pikachu und text becomes completely visible (otherwhise you can only see their contours) which should slowly fading back to being just contours. The intervalls of the lightningbolts should be (more or less random) between 0,5 and 4 seconds.

Text desired: Linken

IGN: Linken

Extras: The BG is enough^^

i'm accepting requests now feel free to post ^^

[spoiler] sry no free signatures left :/ [/spoiler]

sry atm i don't have time to make any signatures or banner pls stay tuned i'll return as fast as possible ^^

[spoiler] i have a few signatures a banner and a profil pic to do as soon as i finished them i'll take requests again and those signatures don't effect the 2 free signatures on this site ^^

I have 3 animated signatures to do and i don't have that much time, but in 2-3 weeks i'll have plenty of time^^

[/spoiler]

1. Type: Signature 
  2. BG : something cool and evil :v red blackishh blue? something that looks awesome with the render :P (I want the moon background on the picture as well, dont just crop out Ichigo)
  3. Render : Idk what to call this <.< my render
  4. IGN: GWOP | GogetatheGod
  5. Extras: describe what you want exactly if not i feel free to let my creativity work^^ | I suck at explaining :v, tried my best at the background part :P. Your the artist, do your thing :)
  6. IF you do animations : Yes please :) text and make the eyes glow or something  

[spoiler]  btw is this one free :v  [/spoiler]

2. BG : something cool and evil :v red blackishh blue? something that looks awesome with the render :P (I want the moon background on the picture as well, dont just crop out Ichigo)
  5. Extras: describe what you want exactly if not i feel free to let my creativity work^^ | I suck at explaining :v, tried my best at the background part :P. Your the artist, do your thing :)
  6. IF you do animations : Yes please :) text and make the eyes glow or something  

uhm... yeah i can do this but it will take its time ( more time investment = better quality xD and i have 2 animated signature to do as well xD but i try to be as fast as possible^^) and i can do animations as well ^^

and yes you are lucky ^^ this one is for free xD

[spoiler] otherwise it would be something about 70-90k+ but i do the first 5 signature requests on this side for free so you are the last one that will get his signature for free xD [/spoiler]

uhm... yeah i can do this but it will take its time ( more time investment = better quality xD and i have 1 animated signature to do as well xD but i try to be as fast as possible^^) and i can do animations as well ^^

and yes you are lucky ^^ this one is for free xD

[spoiler] otherwise it would be something about 70-90k+ but i do the first 5 signature requests on this side for free so you are the last one that will get his signature for free xD [/spoiler]

yay! Awesome :D 

• 2 weeks later...

sry that it took so long i didn't had much time for signatures in the last few weeks but here is your signature ^^ i hope you like it and if not tell me what i should change about it^^

GWOP_Gogetathe_God_animation1.gif

• 11 months later...