[Art]

Minor update: I've been lax in moderating this topic because it's honestly pretty much a harmless circlejerk, but from now on your posts will need to be PokeMMO related. Specifically, for this topic, your little MSPaints need to be related to the game and not specific players/forum users. In short, tfwsv is fine, drawings about specific players/the pokemon anime/whatever are no longer allowed. Take it to off-topic if you really need to share your (admittedly cute and well done) clay Owl thingies or drawings about forums users.

Fair warning has been given, don't say I didn't warn you.

edit: and yes I realize i am literally a forum version of Dracula

So we just need to throw a PokeMMO logo into the corner of our Picasso-esque masterpieces. Got it.

Cute, but no. Adding a logo to things does not clear it with me, since it's at my discretion.

edit: Hey, you wanted it in Multimedia. If it were left in off-topic then nothing would have happened. Sorry!

If you're so inclined, I can move it to Off-Topic for you.

Minor update: I've been lax in moderating this topic because it's honestly pretty much a harmless circlejerk, but from now on your posts will need to be PokeMMO related. Specifically, for this topic, your little MSPaints need to be related to the game and not specific players/forum users. In short, tfwsv is fine, drawings about specific players/the pokemon anime/whatever are no longer allowed. Take it to off-topic if you really need to share your (admittedly cute and well done) clay Owl thingies or drawings about forums users.

Fair warning has been given, don't say I didn't warn you.

edit: and yes I realize i am literally a forum version of Dracula

tfw uguu goes permanently flaccid

• 1 month later...