[Art]

i keep coming back to uguu about the fact that it's in off topic. i've been burned.

"Custom art, contributions, etc.

You must attribute ownership to the original author if you are posting someone else's work."

Seriously. I would like an explanation as well. What part of the description says this thread is not for Customization? What the fuck?

"Custom art, contributions, etc.

You must attribute ownership to the original author if you are posting someone else's work."

Seriously. I would like an explanation as well. What part of the description says this thread is not for Customization? What the fuck?

d00d

stop going

off topic

DiaFK.png

don't say let there be science, it's fucking gay

words of advice

The pic..it has exceeded perfection!...but SCIENCE! cannot have sexual relations with anything. it is only the most superior thing alive. But I shall let this past because i can feel the SCIENCE! so hard in this picture that it makes me cry many tears.

The pic..it has exceeded perfection!...but SCIENCE! cannot have sexual relations with anything. it is only the most superior thing alive. But I shall let this past because i can feel the SCIENCE! so hard in this picture that it makes me cry many tears.

that was the gayest thing i've ever read