[Implemented]Masterball in-battle item slot

I've noticed that the Masterball is in my first slot when it comes to in-battle pokeball usage. Though using the masterball accidentally is minimized thanks to the usage prompt, it does get tedious to have to push down every single time in order to use a regular pokeball. While this is not a huge issue, having to push the "down" key, a say .2 seconds per key stroke, over 100,000 catches = 20,000 seconds. That means in 100,000 attempted throws, I've wasted more than 5 hours of game play.

Suggestion: Force the Masterball to be last slot in the users bag in battle

Also, while receiving the egg from the old man, Ultra Balls and most precious ones are always at the top, so spamming Z causes the egg inside ultra ball instead of pokeball.
I think it's an intentional trick so that expensive balls get used up, but I wish they put the balls in increasing order of cost instead of decreasing.

This I find more needed because who catches pokemans?

Blanket fix: allow people to customize their bag set up/move items around. 

Or is that a server side memory storage no no? I don't have a clue but if it is then RIP that. 

I honestly didn't mind clicking the down arrow back when catching was awesome and fun and almost the entire map in game was useful (now it's just Viridian, Island 4, and Cinnabar trips GOOD JOB DEVS). 

The fact that pressing the down key is a tedious task for you is alarmingly sad.

Again, it's nothing major, but it's a point of efficiency. You must not be old enough to comprehend simple business concepts. (No pokemon is not a business, but I like to live efficiently. Have fun being a slow human irl)

Edit:

damn u guys still catch pokes? good old times :D
Lel, ditto only
Edited by XelaKebert
Please don't double post