[Sig] BlueSpectre's Signatures Shop

Hello, Welcome!

i was really interested for do some new stuff. and i choose to do signatures, the reason of this is because

well...i explained that already, but this is going to be a good work to do for you

BannerTitle2_zpsc7552c40.png

--------------------------------------For the signature---------------------------------

Pokémon:

Text:

Background:

------------------------------------------Examples--------------------------------------

SignatureC_zps16b58a0a.png

7thSignature3_zpsdef17506.png

1_zps83a6e0a6.png

SignatureC1_zps223c7385.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature: 25K (Fridays: 17K)

Note: if you want to change the Team in one of your signatures of i did.I can do this free.

(IGN:BlueSpectre)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn these are nice

[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica][center]Pokémon: Flareon[/center][/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica][center]Text: [DVRT] DrCraig[/center][/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica][center]Background: somethin red or somethin that matches ur render[/center][/font][/color]

Pokemon: Granbull or omastar

Text: [LYRA] Telf

Backround: Up to you

I choose Granbull because i got already the idea of the background. Have a nice day ^^

SignatureTelf_zpsa4d98beb.png

Pokémon: Lanturn and Lucario

Text: my name Carter and MDVN

Background: red and blue

Have a nice day ^^

SignatureCarter_zps78cd21ea.png