Parent brace

JonazDK

Question

I think it could be cool if we implementet a brace which forced all 3 iv's which was inheriated to randomly be from this parent. Most of the cases this is too risky to i think people ever would use it because of u never would know which stats which would inheriate, but I will give a example of where it could be helpful:

U got 2 parents with these iv's 31/31/31/31/31/31 bad nature and 20/20/20/20/20/31 good nature. Then you could give the nature parent the everstone and the other one this brace, and then hope for speed wouldt inheriate so you would get a 4*31+2*25 offspring with nature. This brace can also be good when you get a 0-9*6 parent which has the nature then you could try to risky breed it this way with another parent which maybe had 3-4 useable stats, and hope atleast 2 of the good stats would inheriate from the parent with this brace.

i know there is some paradoxes with this:

1 - What if both parents have this brace? Here ithink everything should be random like none of them hold a brace

2 - What if one parent has this brace and the other has one of the braces which already exist? here should 1 stat inheriate from the parent with "old" brace and 2 random stats from the parent with this new brace

9 answers to this question

Its not allways lazyness ;)

But comp players want their comps fast and with as less effort as possible ;p

But I also think that this suggestion would make breeding much more easier than my suggestion, which was stomped into earth ._.

Stop trying to force to make things easier coz u want to. In compare to breeding pre Hoenn, actual system is easier, 0 RNG when you use it properly and u want even more... Jesus.

Stop trying to force to make things easier coz u want to. In compare to breeding pre Hoenn, actual system is easier, 0 RNG when you use it properly and u want even more... Jesus.

I think you missundertood my post :D

And please don't write so agressive, i'm already frightened ._.

I think the actual breeding system works fine, but I also think, the easier, the better :) (But this suggestion seems to be too easy ;) )

Maybe you're not active in pvp, cause you're too busy in making art, but for non artists, its a huge thing to be fast with making comps (especially, when you have to breed for 3 tiers)

Edited by semjon

I think you missundertood my post :D

And please don't write so agressive, i'm already frightened ._.

I think the actual breeding system works fine, but I also think, the easier, the better :) (But this suggestion seems to be too easy ;) )

Maybe you're not active in pvp, cause you're too busy in making art, but for non artists, its a huge thing to be fast with making comps (especially, when you have to breed for 3 tiers)

Yo man.  I won't comp on PokeMMO but I will breed!  I get all tingly inside spectating matches.  Don't forget those of us that want to be business men to the comp community!

Thats the problem if u make it easier everything prices goes down, and it aint fun at all. If ure not into breeding/trading go play some web poke games, im sure u wouldnt got such problem there.

Breeding is NOT the main goal of this. If you want to trade, try if trading card games are your thing...

And lower prices aren't that bad, cause there will never be that inflation, as it was pre update.

Breeding is NOT the main goal of this. If you want to trade, try if trading card games are your thing...

And lower prices aren't that bad, cause there will never be that inflation, as it was pre update.

Breeding not, but put yourself in the room where all people wear same clothes, its boring, not fun at all.

Doing things like this suggestion and few other is like highway to inflate, no offence but why u bothering yourself playing this game when u hate breeding and ure not into trade system, try Unova or something.

Breeding not, but put yourself in the room where all people wear same clothes, its boring, not fun at all.

Doing things like this suggestion and few other is like highway to inflate, no offence but why u bothering yourself playing this game when u hate breeding and ure not into trade system, try Unova or something.

I don't have anything against breeding. But I don't linke catching 1kk crap pokes to make one single comp.

I test my comps, and if I like them, I keep them, if not, I sell them.

But I play this game cause it has a special meta, also I like my team.

Maybe we should discuss this via pm ;) instead of spamming off topic shit xD cause I think we have very different motivations playing this game.