New to the forums, not to Pokemon

Hi, I'm PUREWHITE as you can see by my username, my real name is Andrew, you can call me either.

I've played pokemon, and hockey all my life and it's usually what I pay the most attention to.

I've been a competitive player before and pokemmo looked really fun and you can still be competitive and it has a lot of really great features that I enjoy.

I have a question tho, like I'm not really smart when it comes to computer stuff and it's a miracle I got the game to work because I had a hard time tracking down roms. Can someone tell me how to add hoenn? I currently have the HG/FR roms working fine. I just don't know how to work the emerald one.

~taken down~

I got it from this website, unzipped it and put it in the roms folder with the other roms but the game tells me when I click on it that it doesn't support that rom. So I just left it in the folder and clicked on firered assuming it would work and firered/hg does but still not emerald. Can someone help?

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules already by linking another site or asking a question here..

Anyway nice to meet y'all! ;)

Edited by PUREWHITE

Ehh this is probably going to get removed.

Take the link down and what not. You probably need a different rom and in that case youll have to find it yourself. No one can assist anyone here with that sort of thing.

Welcome to forums though!