[Sig] Thread Full O'Signatures [[Closed until futher notice]]

Akunja

Hey, just wondering if when u get the chance make one of steelix for me and in the bottom right have it say "MikeSimpsonSwag" and "1HitKO Swag" simmiler to how u did graffix's. hes my friend and he told me about you and i have to say ur work is just amazing, keep up the good work man, and thank you in advance

Hey, just wondering if when u get the chance make one of steelix for me and in the bottom right have it say "MikeSimpsonSwag" and "1HitKO Swag" simmiler to how u did graffix's. hes my friend and he told me about you and i have to say ur work is just amazing, keep up the good work man, and thank you in advance

Hey buddy, no worries, I'll get to work on it as soon as possible :)

Not trying to be a uguu or anything but I honestly think this 2hqsaj5.jpg is the best signature I've seen by you in this thread. It's simple. Not overdone. Looks really nice if you toned the light down and it's not as repetitive of a style. You could make some really cool stuff if you branched out. Maybe look at some tutorials or something :D

Thank you for your input :) Like i say the stuff i do isn't good, I do it purely to pass time, aslong as people who request things are happy with what i manage to do for them, then I'm happy, Take note this thread is the first time i've done anything like this, since studying Graphic design, and i'm only working with what i've got :)

and for a bit of recreational fun :D

Hey there man, hows it going??

Thanks again for the tut, im practicing ;)

In the mean time maybe u could make me a sig if im not asking for too much??

Request Form:

Text 1: ShinySnorli

Text 2: Team Mantra

Render/image: Dusknoir (sorry im requesting the same poke as ^)

This One or maybe this

Other requests: maybe the same style as this one you did

20h0ebl.jpg

But whatever works best for you :)

Thanks again!!