[Sig] Thread Full O'Signatures [[Closed until futher notice]]

Akunja

Text 1: XavierS

Text 2: 1HitKo SWAG

Render Image: Machamp (if u cud i wud love a machamp next to a Hypno but only if you can and i trust all creativity to you)

Other Requests: Blue/green/purple colors as long as you think it looks good. Also I respect wat u r doing so somewhere you can put ur name almost as an artists signature. u r helping me so ill do watever to help you thank you very much.

If you need a test subject, use my Gengar in my signature and also find a way to incorporate Delta League in it as well. The purple/black scheme looks pretty good.

I'll give it a try after i've done Skippys second signature :) and i've done everything else i need to do :D

Seriously, no rush. Just want it and don't have your skills.

Don't think i'd be able to do this... might be past my abilities, can't open the gif in photoshop, without it resulting into being one frame only, i'll continue looking into it though :) unless you have the original file with all the frames...

Don't think i'd be able to do this... might be past my abilities, can't open the gif in photoshop, without it resulting into being one frame only, i'll continue looking into it though :) unless you have the original file with all the frames...

I don't unfortunately :/