[Sig] Thread Full O'Signatures [[Closed until futher notice]]

Akunja

I like to request a Sig.

Request Form: Signature

Text 1: TimeKitsune

Text 2: Team Mantra

Render/image: Shiny Nine Tails

Other requests: something to do with a forest at night.

I do apologize, I got quite annoyed doing this, cause i couldn't come up with anything decent,, each time i restarted it got worse aha :)

so i eventually gave up after spewing out this peice of crap :(

23rvnnb.jpg

Don't worry i wouldn't get offended if you hated it :P

I'll have to try again, when 1) I'm not full of a fever/flu

2) When i'm not tired :)

Ok, whoops. did NOT know about this thread. Will move my request here. I would like a Male Raichu Caring to a LOT of different Poke-Eggs, but do it in like a pokemon mystery dungeon style(cause really, If I could, my trainer would TOTALLY be a Raichu :P)

I do apologize, I got quite annoyed doing this, cause i couldn't come up with anything decent,, each time i restarted it got worse aha :)

so i eventually gave up after spewing out this peice of crap :(

23rvnnb.jpg

Don't worry i wouldn't get offended if you hated it :P

I'll have to try again, when 1) I'm not full of a fever/flu

2) When i'm not tired :)

I like the back ground but the ninetails seems small and the text near the end is hard to read.

Request Form:

Text 1: Team Mantra

Text 2: Strong Pokemon... Weak Pokemon... That is only the selfish perception of people.

Render/image: Karen of the Elite 4 in Johto

Other requests: Yellow & Sky Blue colors. Also, would it be possible to make the signature 1000 x 150?

Request Form:

Text 1: Team Mantra

Text 2: Strong Pokemon... Weak Pokemon... That is only the selfish perception of people.

Render/image: Karen of the Elite 4 in Johto

Other requests: Yellow & Sky Blue colors. Also, would it be possible to make the signature 1000 x 150?

I don't think the forum allows it to be 1000x150 if you want it as a signature, unless it's for a Post or website banner, most it can be is 500x200

I don't think the forum allows it to be 1000x150 if you want it as a signature, unless it's for a Post or website banner, most it can be is 500x200

I actually need a banner. The size of the banner which is set, is 1000x150. If it's smaller than that, it will have space around it.

So is it possible for 1000x150?

I actually need a banner. The size of the banner which is set, is 1000x150. If it's smaller than that, it will have space around it.

So is it possible for 1000x150?

Yeah it's great :) I can't promise it'll look good or anything, but I'll give it a good try :)

Request Form:

Text 1: MentalNinja (as some sort of all uppercase watermark, not too intrusive on the sig, maybe somewhere near the bottom of it)

Text 2: none

Render/image: Vaporeon, btw i really like this pose -> (

http://garicosdesign.deviantart.com/art/CG-Vaporeon-163255351)

Other requests: A turquoise and orange color scheme, and some incorporation of a wave would be pretty cool! And simplism is always cool, but whatever you think looks best :)

Btw, you're pretty awesome for doing this, keep up the good work!

Text 1: Kaysick

Text 2: Team Synergy

Render/image: http://konachan.com/image/bd9cda4085eea0a03bb84f0f56543cc9/Konachan.com%20-%20136046%20arcanine%20flareon%20hana_%28mew%29%20ookido_green%20pokemon.jpg

If you can do that image, that would be great. If not, then: http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/oo201/kipsox/awesome%20pokemon/1262730129053.jpg

Other requests: Red and orange. Have some fun with it, add more colors if needed. Surprise me!