Greetings peeps! Some questions :)

Hello there, I ve been one month playing the game, then abandoned it for some weeks, then finally it seems like I am gonna be back.
First of all I an mmo game player, being one that loves pvp style and completely despises grinding. When I was young I was an addicted poke player from yellow to crystal versions, tournament active and very successful on a local ratio.

So I ve heard of poke mmo, I thought oh yeah, pvp is back and the whole casting was superb.
But after I completed the badges etc and started to choose with what pokemon I am gonna use, I see about breeding.

So, will every competitive player have to do all these:

1. Catch a billion pokemon to make the correct IVs (remember I stopped at crystal version). I think all the competitive players go for 6x31
2. Catch a billion pokemon to make the correct nature.
3. Fight a billion non-sense battles to make the correct EV and reach lvl 50 (I hope those are the tourny lvls)
4. Do it at least 6 times to make a full party.
5. Farm money for a billion of hours.

Imagine this in hours spend in your life. Back then it was ok to fight the league to level up to 100, but it was a trainer battle, not hitting magicarps for EVs.

So after months of preparation (or better, hundreds of hours of boring grinding) a player should be ready to play his first pvp battle.

OMG. Really this may need a fix. I know I am sounding weird and you all love training and this is the point, but this is the worst grinding system ever heard in an mmo when you put together all the things you should do. In other grinding-friendly mmos you do it in form of quests at least, or dailies, so that only old players have the best equipment, not the 24/7s.

1. Catch a billion pokemon to make the correct IVs (remember I stopped at crystal version). I think all the competitive players go for 6x31
That's untrue, most comp players don't have 6x31 Pokemon. This breeding guide might help you understand how to breed the perfect comp.

2. Catch a billion pokemon to make the correct nature.

you can have your Pokemon hold everstone to pass the nature you like. (Breeding)
3. Fight a billion non-sense battles to make the correct EV and reach lvl 50 (I hope those are the tourny lvls)
Pretty much, tournament mode scales your Pokemon's level to 50 if it's over. 

4. Do it at least 6 times to make a full party.

You got it, unless you do it the lazy way and buy your comps.

5. Farm money for a billion of hours.

Can't get enough of it.

In other grinding-friendly mmos you do it in form of quests at least, or dailies, so that only old players have the best equipment, not the 24/7s.

Already confirmed to be implemented in the future. (No ETA)

Welcome o/

Edited by Hassan

I understand. I really like the community and the admins are making a fair job. Everything is nice except that little thing that despises me, the grinding overload. So I am not gonna continue playing.
Wish ya the best :)

• 2 weeks later...