[Implemented] Make pokemon evolution stages visable

PokeMMO on one screen

Google Chrome on the other (except not on forums, but to look up what level spearow evolves for example)

Lets break the middle man (Google) and lets have it in our dex. I am tired of switching screens just to find one tiny answer.

5b38105befdc999e90330375a4494fca.png

I want something easier, something more convenient. Like this...

The red star is where the tab should go saying (Evolutionary Line)

9a29379895affeff14371989d8d626b8.png

If the pokemon is undiscovered, replace the undiscovered poke with a question mark like this....

594c3c608c613ec3e0bc01d4979ffcec.png

I think this would help out a lot of players. Now I am not asking that the dex be like Bulbapedia, but I am asking for one tab that would probably make the lives of PokeMMO players a lot easier.

I like it & don't like it add the same time. The part I like about this is clarity. You can actualy see how & when a pokémon evolves. What I don't like about it is the suprise factor that get lost. However in most cases you will check it before it evolves anyway. So the real question is if this information should be available:

• Before any pokédex entery
  • After the pokédex entery
  • After owning the pokémon (marked as catched in the pokédex)
  • After owning the pre evolution on your pokédex

Than their is a discussion to begin with

I like it & don't like it add the same time. The part I like about this is clarity. You can actualy see how & when a pokémon evolves. What I don't like about it is the suprise factor that get lost. However in most cases you will check it before it evolves anyway. So the real question is if this information should be available:

Than their is a discussion to begin with

My commentary to your questions are the following:

• Not before, but after.
  • I still want the evolutionary line to be shown, but if a pokemon is undiscovered (pertaining to the evolved versions, question marks can replace the unknowns making the experience more of a surprise factor not less. What I am proposing is a guide to the surprise, not the surprise itself. In fact, Googlegrinding makes a lesser supprise because it says "It will evolve to Fearow at lv 20." I want the dex to say "It will evolve into ??? at lv 20" making the player curious.

In summary, Googlegrinding kills surprise while my method keeps the surprise without the need of direction of how to get to it.

• 2 months later...