Sleepy Challenge - Showdown Edition (6-6)

I have no money

I have no comps

Ill play you in any tier available on showdown. You wont get any money, but it is better than sitting in viridian where ever people go now adays

Current W/L (7-6)

Tiers/Replays

[spoiler]

Randoms (3-4)

[spoiler]

Gary - Game 1Game 2, Game 3

Forf - Game 1, Game 2, Game 3

GuerinF - Game 1

SweeT - Game 1

[/spoiler]

ORAS OU (3-0)

[spoiler]

GuerinF - Game 1

SweeT - Game 1

Spaint - Game 1

[/spoiler]

DPP OU (1-0)

[spoiler]

Gary - Game 1

[/spoiler]

LC (0-1)

[spoiler]

GuerinF - Game 1

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Edited by Sleepy

I'm going to move these type of threads to our Unofficial Tournament section as they seem to have caught on. My reasoning behind this is that I think that the main section of Competition Alley should be kept for tier discussions and other threads regarding the council and metagame. Please be aware that if the thread is not posted in for a while, we will move it to the archive - you can always PM a moderator if you would like it revived. In the meantime, good luck finding opponents for some awesome battles. :)

Uh crunch>bite for tyranitar. Also I don't really know how well a sandstorm pokemon synergizes with the rain team goal. I mean the idea is right, but there are probably other pokemon that can function in a similar role. Scizor likes the rain as it weakens the fire hits that it hates so much. Dragonite can probably wallbreak well as well. An offensive zapdos with thunder could punch some holes in a team as well. The guy you tested the team on was pretty trash and had an unviable team for the most part. 

Uh crunch>bite for tyranitar. Also I don't really know how well a sandstorm pokemon synergizes with the rain team goal. I mean the idea is right, but there are probably other pokemon that can function in a similar role. Scizor likes the rain as it weakens the fire hits that it hates so much. Dragonite can probably wallbreak well as well. An offensive zapdos with thunder could punch some holes in a team as well. The guy you tested the team on was pretty trash and had an unviable team for the most part. 

Explosion Support + CB Tyranitar + Endavour Swampert clearing the way for Rain Dance Kingdra Sweep.

Also, no clue why im using bite. I completely forgot crunch even existed for some reason. Thanks for the advice though ill look into it!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.