Color preview and temporary preview combinations

Lilyfromanimove

Question

would be nice if we could preview the colors on our cloth before actually buying them in the Shop.

In fact it would generally be nice if a chosen preview stays instead of getting overwritten if we preview another item.

That way we can preview some combinations and colors added to them to make a buy decisions, because spending BP on try and error isn't exactly the way I like to shop. maybe others think so too.

3 answers to this question

Are you talking about the gift shop or actually ingame shops?

Edit: I can see it having a use for the gift shop since it sucks to waste your money on a combination you might not like but I guess since we have all vanaties scattered a cross the region it makes not a lot sense for the ingame shops.

Edited by Kurodashi

Are you talking about the gift shop or actually ingame shops?

Edit: I can see it having a use for the gift shop since it sucks to waste your money on a combination you might not like but I guess since we have all vanaties scattered a cross the region it makes not a lot sense for the ingame shops.

it would make sense for both, especially give than once the mechanic is implemented it would work on both. Bt of course primarily for the gift shop since this one charges BP.

Well I guess you could make the priview window stay even after leaving a shop and make it usable in the next shop but then you will still only have the few choices of the new shop combined with the 2 or 3 from the previous shop so using a lot of shops would become difficult unless you want to spend a lot of time o test everything.

Edited by Kurodashi