Naruto ( AKA Fillers are still going) Discussion Megathread

Be it anime, manga or games, I'm a fan of naruto and my favourite character is Jiraiya. I have seen both the original naruto with fillers and naruto shippuden till where they have reached in english subs.

some of my favourite quotes from shippuden:

Rejection is a part of any man’s life. If you can’t accept and move past rejection, or at least use it as writing material - you’re not a real man.(Jiraiya to tsunade)

Getting dumped always makes a man stronger. But then again, men aren't meant to pursue happiness.(jaraiya to tsunade)

Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.- (Jiraiya to Nagato)

Spoiler

XRHp8Nw.jpg

I have also tried the game- Ultimate ninja impact which is a pretty good way to kill time. 

Spoiler

f3ef26da85f1e79e8b03cf614b24bbf3.png

just gotta collect those bounties.

Feel free to discuss anything related to Naruto on this thread. Do remember spoiler the spoilers with warnings for people who want to watch but are procrastinating - that goes without saying.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2016 at 7:17 PM, Heimann said:

I'm really disappointed with the direction Baruto is going.

the movie was beyond disappointment for me. haven't tried the manga yet

new OP is pretty good 

1 year ago I watched up to all the current episodes at the time, found out there were only 50 chapters left in the manga for shippuden at that point. Read it all in an hour, was disappointed, and have left the series entirely. I used to say it was my favorite, but now it's just forgotten. 

Pain and Zabuza were the best.

Edit: That reminds me, I remember coming onto these forums 4 years ago, saw the "What's your favorite anime thread?" Said Naruto. Dahaka and some other old OT members said it was shit. I rebuttled. Now 4 years later, I realized they were right. It had some good points, but ultimately it's not worth the time IMO.

Edited by TheOriginal
Forgot something