Lets meet !

3 minutes ago, Edniss said:

You talked to me once. I still dunno why.

Old days.. There was a french guy who fishing allday with his loyal pokemon, ampharos at vermillion. That ampharos had a name too but unfortunatelly i have fish memory.

It was weird to not meet with that colorful and smiley guy who helps people at channel chat :)

1 minute ago, FinnTheMember said:

Old days.. There was a french guy who fishing allday with his loyal pokemon, ampharos at vermillion. That ampharos had a name too but unfortunatelly i have fish memory.

It was weird to not meet with that colorful and smiley guy who helps people at channel chat :)

Old times indeed. This guy is probably dead by now, so his Pokémon.

28 minutes ago, AlitoFernando said:

i think it's my turn to talk about Finn,tbh Finn it's  one of the people that i like in PokeMMo,we haven't talked so much,but i knew at the first talk that you're a nice guy,as Toshley said,it's hard to find a way to dislike you.

Hide contents

Keep rocking dude !

lol try to find a way to dislike, u guys are pessimistic? xD Better find a way to like people lol.

You know , nobody is perfect, making faults is normal way to be experienced.

Anyways, I glad to hear that AlitoFernando , Thanks man :)

Edited by FinnTheMember
That blue tones from history xD
54 minutes ago, FinnTheMember said:

lol try to find a way to dislike, u guys are pessimistic? xD Better find a way to like people lol. You know , nobody is perfect, making faults is normal way to be experienced xD

Anyways, I glad to hear that AlitoFernando , Thanks man :)

oh it was just a way to say that you're nice ^^,and thx for putting my name on blue XD