Nuevos Eventos- New Events

Trainerpika

Question

Bueno, no soy de los que participan mucho en el foro, pero siempre he querido hacer la siguiente sugerencia:

Implementar eventos que sucedan a lo largo del año que permitan que el juego se vuelva mas interesante, actualmente solo hay Halloween y Navidad.

Lo que quiero decir es algo que alargue la historia un poco, creo que el termino correcto seria "Misiones Secundarias", considero que la mayoría de jugadores están de acuerdo en que criar y competir es divertido, pero un evento o misión secundaria también lo es.

No pido que PokeMMO se vuelva una especie de WoW o algo así, solo algunas misiones que te den una razón mas para jugar a este juego.

Translation:

Well, I'm not of much involved in the forum, but I've always wanted to make the following suggestion:
Implement events that happen throughout the year to allow the game becomes more interesting, there are currently only Halloween and Christmas.
What I mean is something that lengthens the story a bit, I think the correct term would be "sidequests" I think most players agree that raising and racing is fun, but an event or secondary mission it is also .
PokeMMO not ask that kind of WoW or something becomes so, only a few missions that give you one more reason to play this game.

2 answers to this question

Idk man I feel like we have so many mini competitions already..I know this is kind of hitting two birds with one stone rather than what you're saying but perhaps we could have the events more "themed"? So like if it's Labor Day or something then we have work-themed competitions or if it's Saint Patrick's Day, etc. The only issue with that is that there's lots of different cultures here in Pokémmo so we're just appealing to one audience. 

Anyways, I think making totally new events is way to much work for such a small time period basically, so we can just "theme" the events we have going on now (see: Pokemmo Offical Events Forum)

12 hours ago, madioson said:

Idk man I feel like we have so many mini competitions already..I know this is kind of hitting two birds with one stone rather than what you're saying but perhaps we could have the events more "themed"? So like if it's Labor Day or something then we have work-themed competitions or if it's Saint Patrick's Day, etc. The only issue with that is that there's lots of different cultures here in Pokémmo so we're just appealing to one audience. 

Anyways, I think making totally new events is way to much work for such a small time period basically, so we can just "theme" the events we have going on now (see: Pokemmo Offical Events Forum)

Not fluent in English so probably the context of your comment lose a bit but if I understand what you mean me basically.
What I meant is that they are as secondary missions such as: Finding the lost child in the Pokemon Mansion, and that you a prize or something, they are not required to feed a little but the game's plot