[Implemented] Pokemon's Info Visible After Being Caught

I've recently gotten into the EV training business, and I've found how big of a pain it is to get the right nature for a pokemon. The most annoying thing I've encountered so far is that you need to keep going back to the pokecenter every time you fill up your team so you can see if the latest pokemon you've caught has the nature you want. I propose that a stat window for the newly caught pokemon should open up right after the battle so you can check out their stats, moves, and, most importantly, natures. This would cut down on time going to and from the pokecenter to drop off/release the pokemon you caught, but don't want.

Maybe they should implement something within the ingame pokedex. You click on the pokemon type, it displays all your owned pokemons of that type, including all its stats and other stuff.

This would be a great feature for later. It would be nice to also be able to show your Pokemon to others quickly in this manner. "Want a Diglet? I got these"

This would be a great feature for later. It would be nice to also be able to show your Pokemon to others quickly in this manner. "Want a Diglet? I got these"

yeah like you could link it in the chat

WTT [Diglett] for the same, pick any you like. Looking for [insert nature here].

The [Diglett] between the brackets would be clickable and show the entire list of digletts a player has.

Also slightly related, in the stat box there should be a release button to instantly release it if its not the type you want.

I'm hoping for this if it was coupled with that "selling pokemon to the mart" idea.

It'd just be nice to get back some of the money you spend on balls for worthless pokemon.

Also slightly related, in the stat box there should be a release button to instantly release it if its not the type you want.

I was actually thinking of adding this, but I didn't ever get around to it. I'm glad other people are in agreement.