New rule's PvP

Pvolant

Question

Hi, I have been playing pokemmo since half 2015. And I have created some events especially for the French community, but also for the global community. (My best example is the "Triple Used" https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/68567-triple-used-55-m-cash-price-p-18th-december-at-21h-french-fmt-or-20h-en-gmt/ like

In fact, when we wants to make a battle. We must choice between 2 mode (with specific aspects like the battle's tier or some Active Clauses, the battle Type...) But indeed, we choose between:

_Normal mode
The pokemon are at the levels they are (so lvl100 must have the best chance of winning and so you have to put all the pokemon to the max level, it's very long ...) and after the pokemon are not cared for. We can of course make some changes ...

_in Tournament mode
And you know all there is to know

After The battle, pokémons are healing

But why not create another mode? A kind of TM with pokemons automatically set to level 50 and which afterwards, there not healing
Many people get bored in pokemmo, why not create this mode? I see many events that can be created. As for example a Team VS Team fight and each player fights a person from the opposite team. If he wins, he has no right to heal his pokemons and advances to fight the winner of the opposing team. Or, some people might try to win the most different fights with this mode.

I think this can be a good PvP's updating ^^

Or, juste add an option "Heal" and we chose if our pokémon will be heal after the game or not. (can be used un Normal ou Tournament mode ^^)

Oh, I used Google Translate, I am not sure about my english ^^

Edited by Pvolant

2 answers to this question

Imo your winning chances will be highly affected by the RNG in this mode. The weaker opponent you get at start the better are your chances. if you meet someone close in skill to you, even if you win you can be awarded with 1v6 in next game because someone was lucky with easy opponent. So those close fights (which are most enjoyable to participate and watch) are the ones that reduce your chances. Not sure if this is fair rule