Mega Moemon Firered (1.4c), August2023

• 2 weeks later...

How do I get Cherrim's sunshine form? Google says sunny weather will make it come out of its shell, but another post says the weather has to already be going on and she'll spawn in the battle with her sunshine form. I see it say you can't just sunny day, pop it out and resummon it. Does it even have a sunshine form in this game?

2 hours ago, Dangmonjuice said:

How do I get Cherrim's sunshine form? Google says sunny weather will make it come out of its shell, but another post says the weather has to already be going on and she'll spawn in the battle with her sunshine form. I see it say you can't just sunny day, pop it out and resummon it. Does it even have a sunshine form in this game?

Through ability drought and sunny day move. As long as this conditions activated she/he can transform.

9 hours ago, Oolong said:

Sadly not, but 2.0 that is currently in development has an expanded dex that will support later generations (Though im not sure if Hydrapple yet, will need to ask the dev)

OK. By the way, the ability illusion is not in the game? Cause I catch a ZORUA she doesn't transform. (sorry if I spell the name wrong)

• 2 weeks later...