The First Official Pika Cup!

Thoth

All reserves might be able to play if the turnout is going to be like the current tournies.

Why maci? It's just reserved dropping out. Honestly I don't expect half the original applicants to show. Hence the wait list. Honestly though. It's going to be possibly the biggest tournament and give away in recent times.

Why maci? It's just reserved dropping out. Honestly I don't expect half the original applicants to show. Hence the wait list. Honestly though. It's going to be possibly the biggest tournament and give away in recent times.

Oh my mistake, I thought it was a few particpiants that dropped out of the tournament and we were putting some of the reserves in. My fault. :P

Confirming to stop the PM's.

You CAN switch pokemon between rounds. But at no time can you break the level requirements. If you do then you are Disqualified. Switching is ok. Must still fit within the level 50 total cap. and 10-20 individual.

Confirming to stop the PM's.

You CAN switch pokemon between rounds. But at no time can you break the level requirements. If you do then you are Disqualified. Switching is ok. Must still fit within the level 50 total cap. and 10-20 individual.

I believe it is 15-20

The thread has been updated. We need to start spreading the word again as the time gets nearer. Our waitlist has shrunk to nearly inexistance. Which basically means if not enough people who are registered sign up the entire waitlist + players who just show up may be playing.

More than half of the people participating will be using Electrode Gengar Alakazam. No surprise many left.