[Audio] Pokemon Music Remakes by Seroman

Fucking beast. I want to have a battle with my brother on my Soul Silver and have no volume, but have you, 12 other people, and some shots in the room. Would be an epic battle. (You'd obviously be playing the battle music)

Done it before :) Played through the whole game once. But this was like 2-3 years ago :) Getting in touch with the keys again it seems.

I wish I could play piano that well :oThe best I can do is to learn the melody on the right hand and just play chords with my left hand that accent the melody. Do you learn by ear or by sheet music, because if it's by ear then there is no way I could do better than this (I tried doing Dark Cave a while back and could do both right and left hand, but I had to use sheet music for it, everything else I just pick up by ear).

I wish I could play piano that well :oThe best I can do is to learn the melody on the right hand and just play chords with my left hand that accent the melody. Do you learn by ear or by sheet music, because if it's by ear then there is no way I could do better than this (I tried doing Dark Cave a while back and could do both right and left hand, but I had to use sheet music for it, everything else I just pick up by ear).

Ok, first hint. Learn to play the base keys with left hand first then the melody cuz the melody is easier to play on sum songs. Play the slow until you get it, then go for it.