How to breed in PokeMMO Pokemon Black?

Thankss. Just to confirm. While playing PokeMMO using Pokemon black, I just had to pass the two pokemons to Day care lady. Then i will hav the egg after a few hundred steps. Instead of sacrificing 2 pokemons for one perfect IV pokemon right? 

35 minutes ago, GDMExia said:

Thankss. Just to confirm. While playing PokeMMO using Pokemon black, I just had to pass the two pokemons to Day care lady. Then i will hav the egg after a few hundred steps. Instead of sacrificing 2 pokemons for one perfect IV pokemon right? 

No, you can only breed using the old man outside the daycare. There is no way to breed without losing both of the parents. As Kizhaz said, it is the same for all 3 regions. 

4 hours ago, GDMExia said:

There's no steps, it's a timed hatch, all unova eggs afaik have a 21 min timer, if you use someone with magma armor or flame body as first in party that time will be halved. There's a guide with all the hatch times for hoenn/kanto, I'd link, but I'm on mobile rn.

On Unova, it's in route 3, it's the npc right outside of the daycare house.

The breeding system is a brace system, in which you brace the IVs you want to inherit, and the other ones will be averaged, imagine something:

Pokemon A has            Pokemon B has

31                                   31

15                                   31(brace)
9                                     7

31(brace )                     15

You brace atk on Pokemon B, and you brace speed on pokemon A, this means the child will inherit those ivs from the respective parent guaranteed. So it will be something like this

Child

Average between 9 and 7, 8 (although there's a tiny chance it will either high roll or low roll and give you either a 7 or 9)