Egg Moves

How to pass on Egg moves?

I want a Ferrothorn, but he needs Spikes & Leech Seed. So I guess I will breed it with a Pokemon that has both of those moves. So my Ferrothorn wil have those egg moves.

If I keep breed the Ferrothorn with those egg moves with another ferrothorn, will it pass over the egg moves?

11 minutes ago, WesleytJ said:

I want a Ferrothorn, but he needs Spikes & Leech Seed. So I guess I will breed it with a Pokemon that has both of those moves. So my Ferrothorn wil have those egg moves.

Breed a female Ferrothorn/Ferroseed with a male Pokemon in the same egg group e.g. Grass or Mineral that has the egg moves you want.

12 minutes ago, WesleytJ said:

If I keep breed the Ferrothorn with those egg moves with another ferrothorn, will it pass over the egg moves?

Yes it will provided one of them has the egg moves.

Hello! :3

All Linfanz said is absolutely correct. Just wanted to add that you can always double check how your baby is going to be (IVs, Nature and Moveset), so that way you will be sure the move you want is not being lost in the breed because you're getting other egg moves instead or something like that. ^^

Tip from someone who already lost a breed like that because didn't pay attention. xD