[Art] Post-its with Pokemon; Weekday Daily Drawings!

Aux00

Hey guys!

So I've been wanting to do something like this for awhile. I love to draw, and don't get nearly enough practice at it - between work and other things, it seems I never have the time.

Therefore, once a day during the week, I'm planning on drawing a pokemon on a post-it and posting it up here for you guys to see. No promises on quality, but I know I'm going to have some fun :)

Enjoy! Kicking it off old-school with 001 Bulbasaur!

-Aux00

b36121c833f811e2a3aa22000a1f97a4_5.jpg

if you have Instagram you can now follow me at @postitarts

Accepting Requests for Signatures or Drawings

(They'll be in post-it form, so be aware. I'm up for doing bigger sigs of 2+ post its but you have to really want it, not just idly think it'd be cool :P )

Queue:

1. Evesa - i'd like to ask for a signature saying horizun and a exgeccutor on it along with the writing from my current signature( the japanese and the bushido)

2. Batmanbeyond - Draw Aerodactyl, Crobat and Gliscor in the Batmobile. You must use 6 post its.

3. Maci - You should try drawing a couple of Eeveelutions sitting around at a poker table.

Good morning guys, happy Friday!

I'm thrilled to finally be through the Bulbasaur series. Another 6 days of starters and then I can get into something new :P

Here we have 003 Venusaur, giving us a classic Solarbeam. Naturally.

Enjoy

3e6098a8357f11e28df922000a9f1991_5.jpg

PS - I'm up for drawing you a signature or picture if you're interested. It'll be in post-it style, so be aware of that.

Cheers,

-Aux00

Draw Aerodactyl, Crobat and Gliscor in the Batmobile. You must use 6 post its.